onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rivers and Norv

Both should be out of jobs this offseason

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Rivers has done enough in the league to get another shot, I think he could prosper somewhere where a coach holds him accountable, and he thinks he has a shot to win.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Both should be out of jobs this offseason

Please.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rivers isn't going anywhere, give him a receiver like Jackson again to clear out some space in the flat for Gates, and a running back that doesn't suck ass and fumble and he might lead this team to the playoffs again.

Good news to us Chargers fans, is that AJ Smith will be gone, same with Norv.

Lakers Dynasty
    Lakers Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Another wasted season for us Chargers fans. Norv should have been fired last year. They better get rid of that jackass AJ Smith. He was the bonehead who got rid of Schottenheimer & hired Norv the loser.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Dynasty View Post
    Another wasted season for us Chargers fans. Norv should have been fired last year. They better get rid of that jackass AJ Smith. He was the bonehead who got rid of Schottenheimer & hired Norv the loser.
    I agree completely bro, I hope you're going to watch the Lakers game tonight?!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

i dont know if it was possible to keep them but one of the pregame shows referred to the chargers letting guys like turner, sproles and jackson walk

theyve had plenty of talent come thru sd who are still producing today

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    i dont know if it was possible to keep them but one of the pregame shows referred to the chargers letting guys like turner, sproles and jackson walk

theyve had plenty of talent come thru sd who are still producing today
    Adding to your point: Drew Brees.

A.J. Smith's 1st round picks: Larry English = Bust, "Buster" Davis = Bust in name and performance, Ryan Matthews = fumbling machine also perhaps graduating from Bust university.

ldog74
    ldog74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

As a Charger fan and season ticket holder I have not even gone to the past 2 games and probably wont for the rest of the year. I cant stand Norv & AJ huge mistake bringing them back this year. Nice job Dean... AJ has killed this team with his drafts and Norv well he's Norv.
    I hope we lose out get a top 5 or 10 pick and new HC & GM and we will be right back in the mix.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Adding to your point: Drew Brees.

A.J. Smith's 1st round picks: Larry English = Bust, "Buster" Davis = Bust in name and performance, Ryan Matthews = fumbling machine also perhaps graduating from Bust university.
    brees is kind of a unique situation

tough to put him in that category when some people thought he wouldnt even play again

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    brees is kind of a unique situation

tough to put him in that category when some people thought he wouldnt even play again
    I was agreeing with you, but yes, Ironic isn't it. Everything the Chargers have down since that amazing season in 2006 has backfired.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Losers lose.

What more is there to say?