EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Expect Andy Reid ...

To Step Down or Get Fired before Thanksgiving.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Why? Finish the crappy job out. Don't leave the dumpster fire for someone else.

EaglesPhan36

If Jeffrey Lurie has any balls, it should be that he gets fired. He needs to show this heartless bunch that they're going to be held accountable for being a terrible football team week in and week out.

I wouldn't be surprised though if he steps away. With his son dying early in the year and the way things have gone this year. I know he won't admit it, but I think he is absolutely burnt out and needs time away from football. Coaches often say that it's football that gets them through the tough times - I think football is making an already devastating time worse for Reid.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

good to see the philly fans are getting their wish on nick foles. no wonder andy reid kept starting vick. if his job was on the line no way he would start this rookie over vick.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Andy Reid has shouldered a lot in his life the past few years... Maybe this should be his last yr coaching

vinndy
    vinndy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3436

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    To Step Down or Get Fired before Thanksgiving.
    I hope and pray this happens. As a fan who lives 10 minutes from stadium.

vinndy
    vinndy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3436

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Andy Reid has shouldered a lot in his life the past few years... Maybe this should be his last yr coaching
    That's nice, but I would like to see him coach somewhere else so that they can see he sucks as bad as us Philly fans have been saying. (We catch shit for it)

EaglesPhan36

Vick injury was a blessing in disguise though. They needed to find out what they have in Foles for next year. It may be tough to truly read him as a QB with this make-shift OL, but at least they can look at some intangibles. Reid probably wouldn't have started him for several more weeks minimum if Vick was around. Sorry but when you're 3-7, 3-8 whatever .. time to look to next year. I hope they continue to suck at this point. If you're missing the playoffs, get a good draft pick. I don't think it's going to be a problem for them to keep sucking with what I've seen. They should be battling for a Top 5 spot.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by vinndy View Post

That's nice

Happy Holidays