NE a little weak on pass D

IND a lot weak on run D

madden saying of gotta be able to run and stop the run favors NE

nfl is a QB influenced game but this is a push

i say NE but IND does have Adam Vin

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

NE's riding high right now. Belichick knows that Manning can't beat you from the sidelines watching. Look for LONG time consuming running drives from NE to keep Manning on the sidelines. This has been their recipe for success against the Colts, barring their one injury riddled loss to them. NE's got their offense clicking at the right time, I think the Colts are in for a long day, with or without Adam.
    Last edited by Redchevy; 10-31-06 at 05:27 AM.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14533

Yesterday I put the a side unit down on NE. My feeling is that
    IND's on the second of two big road games and after a 3 point
    type of cathartic effort at Mile High, they have to stay on the road and take their undefeated record tauntingly into
    Gillette Stadium, where you just know NE will be gunning for them. I see value in NE here because of the situation, but I
    kept it to a single unit mainly because last season, here it is . . . same 'BatWeek', same 'BatStadium', IND won 40-21.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

NE all the way

Nice chunk on the ML

Hope it's COLD
    Last edited by AC1318; 10-31-06 at 08:54 AM.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

was planning on betting on whoever lost this week...but that didn't happen. I wouldn't lay much AGAINST either squad for remaining of reg season, as they are cream of AFC crop.

Probably the game to determine Home Field for the playoffs especially if Indy wins. Thankfully, it isn't the playoffs so with full card I will sit this one out... Manning and Brady

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Indy cut it close this past week.
    I think the luck of the horse shoe ends sunday.
    Not that a lose will have too much effect on the season.
    Probably win out the rest.

No matter what BOL.
    extra plays
    TENN +9.5
    DALL -3
    OVER CINN BAL 40.5
    Last edited by AC1318; 11-01-06 at 12:20 AM.

Dougoudou
    Dougoudou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leaning towards NE myself but the line changes against us
    Max respect to Indy and their coach for always winning so many reg season games but I believe they are worse than last year and NE are certainly better(not alot better but better nonetheless). They also need the match way more.

On a side note, remember you heard it here first: For the first time in my life I might bet on Indy to win the SB! they are not even close to the team they used to be but the SB isn't even close to what it used to be either. This is the Sympathy Bowl and no better person to give it to than Tony Dungy with all the misfortune he has had and all the 'traditional values' he carries. Oh yes, there is also Brett Favre (even more unlucky in his personal life these last years) but it is a stretch to hand the SB to this GB team Also, he has already won it, it won't make as many people cry and , although good, it isn't as good as Dungy for RealityTVBowl.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I'd find it REAL hard to bet against the Patsies this week. I had the Pats last year, even though it was the first time I wanted to take the Colts in that game. I just couldn't bring myself to bet against history (I rarely do).

I think the Pats field a more balanced and complete team. I think they actually can generate a turnover or 2 - which likely will be the difference.
    That said, I don't think anyone can stop the Colts O except themselves - right now anyway.

But then again, how funny would it be for Adam "Money" to kick the game winner?

ivyconniver
    ivyconniver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Pats 100%. They've wiped the floor with better colts teams.

nosuzieno

I believe Indy won 40-21 at NE almost one year ago to date...
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 11-03-06 at 12:33 PM.

Multiply
    Multiply's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indy

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by nosuzieno
    Yes, but Indy's run defense was much better last year than this year and New England is better this year than they were last year, especially on the defensive side of the ball. And Brady is clearly getting more comfortable with his receivers.

I expect the Pats to win. I just don't think the Colts will be able to get off the field defensively. Peyton may have to score 40 to win. Not that he can't, mind you. I don't see this being a 17-14 game...

Doc JS

nosuzieno

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS
    Yes, but Indy's run defense was much better last year than this year and New England is better this year than they were last year, especially on the defensive side of the ball. And Brady is clearly getting more comfortable with his receivers.

I expect the Pats to win. I just don't think the Colts will be able to get off the field defensively. Peyton may have to score 40 to win. Not that he can't, mind you. I don't see this being a 17-14 game...

Doc JS
    Indy has proven against NYG, Jacks, and Denver that they have inability to stop run but they still win... Pats ranked No.23 against the pass...I agree, no 17-14, over probably the best play

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Yeah, the Colts run defense isn't great... Last in the NFL to be exact... Run Maroney and Dillon down our throat all day... Keep Manning on the sidelines... Yeah Yeah everyone said the same thing last week. He's on the sidelines a lot anyways because we SCORE ON EVERYONE SO FAST! Everyone can say what they want that last year was a fluke... Simple fact is that the Colts were a better team last year and they will prove that they are the better team this year... So the Patriots have Seau now and Richard Seymour is healthy this year... Bet the bank on the Patriots see if any Colts fan cares... Don't come cryin after the game Sunday night sayin that we told you not to! Colts will give up a lot of points in this game, but Manning, Wayne, Harrison, Addai, and whoever else you want to name on the offense will get the victory... No one gave us a penetrate ing chance last week and no one is giving us a penetrate ing chance this week... To anyone that is putting money on the Colts this Sunday! RIGHT ON! Oh by the way, didn't the Broncos beat the Patriots @ Foxborough a few weeks ago? All you Patriot backers mull that one around for a minute or two... Still don't get it? Watch 18 88 and 87 torch the Patriots awesome secondary on Sunday... Feel free to to 18 and say that he's the greatest quarterback of all time! Let's Go Horse!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 11-03-06 at 03:45 PM.

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    Yeah Yeah, the Colts run defense isn't great... Last in the NFL to be exact... Run Maroney and Dillon down our throat all day... Keep Manning on the sidelines... Yeah Yeah everyone said the same thing last week. He's on the sidelines a lot anyways because we SCORE ON EVERYONE SO FAST! Everyone can say what they want that last year was a fluke... Simple fact is that the Colts were a better team last year and they will prove that they are the better team this year... So the Patriots have Seau now and Richard Seymour is healthy this year... Bet the bank on the Patriots see if any Colts fan cares... Don't come cryin after the game Sunday night sayin that we told you not to! Colts will give up a lot of points in this game, but Manning, Wayne, Harrison, Addai, and whoever else you want to name on the offense will get the victory... No one gave us a penetrate ing chance last week and no one is giving us a penetrate ing chance this week... To anyone that is putting money on the Colts this Sunday! RIGHT ON! Oh by the way, didn't the Broncos beat the Patriots @ Foxborough a few weeks ago? All you Patriot backers mull that one around for a minute or two... Still don't get it? Watch 18 88 and 87 torch the Patriots awesome secondary on Sunday... Feel free to to 18 and say that he's the greatest quarterback of all time! Let's Go Horse!

Um I dont know what you have been reading or who you talk to, but most people were siding with Indy last week. And this talk about the Colts vs the world is getting old. PM has thrown 18 int's at Foxboro. HIs rating is 79 against the Pats in the Brady era. He has 12-11 td-int. When its all said and done he just gets outdone by the Pats. Last year he had a great game against the Pats and if they play like that, they should win. But dont think Bill isnt going to watch that game tape and not make the adjustments on PM.

And NO ONE besides Colts fans think PM is the greatest QB of all time. He better get a ring or he gonna be a great QB w/o a ring like Marino.

Are you sure you not THE GREAT ONE?.....I thought he was kicked out.....lol

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Quote Originally Posted by nosuzieno
    They only won last year because NE's WHOLE secondary was on IR, not the case this year. Pats defense is at a 100% this year and that will make the difference. No way Indy wins this game, especially in Foxboro.

mikeb104
    mikeb104's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting

The Pats only loss this year was in Denver. For some reason Brady has horrible games there.

Having said that, last year Manning finally got a win against the Pats @ Gillette. The Pats were riddled with injuries that game (I was lucky enough to be @ that game LOL)

I think that the Pats have had this game circled on thier calander for a while, and it means more for the Pats in regards to playoffs than it does to the Colts.

I see the Pats covering tonight. Best of luck everybody!

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I'll take the Colts getting points every week.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate laying points at all, but I like the Pats in this game myself guys.

nosuzieno

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb104
    The Pats only loss this year was in Denver. For some reason Brady has horrible games there.

Having said that, last year Manning finally got a win against the Pats @ Gillette. The Pats were riddled with injuries that game (I was lucky enough to be @ that game LOL)

I think that the Pats have had this game circled on thier calander for a while, and it means more for the Pats in regards to playoffs than it does to the Colts.

I see the Pats covering tonight. Best of luck everybody!
    I believe Denver won AT Ne..

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on New England tonight.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

taken the Pats -3 -125 **** hopefully hit this game to be up for the day.

Todd
    Todd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking the Colts and the points.

nosuzieno

after watching Wash, Det, Buf, Miami and SF all win SU on the same day, I can, with all confidence, say I have no idea who will win...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'll be rooting for the Colts until I'm red in the face. But, my money is on NE tonight. How sick is that?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00
    I'll be rooting for the Colts until I'm red in the face. But, my money is on NE tonight. How sick is that?

the ole "silver lining play" uh slacker

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    the ole "silver lining play" uh slacker
    Nah. Just a diehard fan knowing how tough it's going to be to pull out another miracle. Going to Denver and rolling Plummer and a vulnerable secondary is one thing, playing chess with Belicheck when he's got all the pieces is another thing.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slacker thats how I feel in this game. Just couldn't come up with a side, because I figure why pay the vig when I think it's gonna be a push? Instead, I decided to apply this chess strategy to a high-scoring, entertaining sunday night football game where the total goes over. GL to you all!

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

TOLD YA'LL SO! THAT GAME WASN'T PRETTY, BUT I'LL TAKE A SMOOTH $1,000 FROM MY BOYS ANYDAY OF THE WEEK! EVERYONE GAVE US NO CHANCE LAST WEEK, NO CHANCE THIS WEEK AND LOOK WHO IS 8-0!!!

SOLID DAY TODAY FOR ME HITTIN THE RAVENS, BRONCOS ML, AND THE COLTS ML! LOOKIN FOWARD TO NEXT WEEKEND!

GL ALL!

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

good work colts backers

but the business of no one giving the colts a chance is nonsense and totally inaccurate

they may have been a dog but it's not like anyone is surprised if they win no matter who they are playing

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I was surprised, but that is the hater in me. The Colts will get theirs in the post season and that is that. Haha there I go again.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dave11486
    The Colts will get theirs in the post season and that is that.
    I fully expect the same thing. Dungy is a completely different coach in the postseason.