tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

8 week 10 NFL picks

New York giants -4.5
    Dominate in the road, only reason to play the bengals is too feel sharp.

San Diego +3
    Seasons past, count them out, backs to the wall mid-season, they go on a run. Tampa has been hot but is outplaying their actual skill level recently.

Dallas -2
    Demarcus is going to "ware" Michael Vick all game. Philly is in shambles.

Atlanta -1.5
    Undefeated at losing record, giving less than a field goal, again don't overthink it.

Chicago -1
    I'm a homer, not much else to say here, this games a toss up.

Detroit -3
    Christian ponder has regressed to where he was last season, that's not a good thing for the Vikes. Stafford is finally keeping his arm slot a bit higher and starting to make better throws. Must win for a team looking to make a run at the playoffs, I think Detroit makes that run, not Minny.

Denver -3
    Panthers are garbage, you only score 21 against Washington, I don't think you get that many against Denver. John fox is like 30-2 (roughly) when his team scores 26 or more points, anyone see Denver being slowed down? I don't.

Miami -6.5
    Seemed like a lot of points at first, but the more you look at it, Miami is a quality team, and Tennessee struggles on both sides of that ball. Not my most confident pick, but I think Miami forces just enough turnovers to cover here.

Fade/tail I don't care... I'm above 55% this year in the NFL ATS for what it's worth.

SCS
    SCS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

I'm on the same side for every game except the Bears. GL to us!

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by SCS View Post
    I'm on the same side for every game except the Bears. GL to us!

Not looking great early but I am not getting worried yet, even with Miami.