ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Tennessee +6 Over Miami

I always love to Phade da Phins at home. Cashed with a few weeks back with a bad Rams team. Dolphins seem to always shoot themselves in the foot at home. Their superbowl was clowning the jets. They are back down to earth now. Tennessee played as bad as you can possibly play last week. This is a perfect spot for them to bounce back. Give me the six points.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

think we agree on this one,,certainly not ready to lay those kinda points w phins....i think seachickens laying to many as well.... gl tracer...

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

loved this play when it opened at +4.5. Love it even more now. Dolphins are underrated and the better team but titans will be pissed after blow out and cj improving

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I know we all hate favorites, but from a pure numbers standpoint - Miami rolls.

Stats at each position say TEN cannot stop MIA's pass rush, does not have the wideouts to beat them in the air..and cannot contain Miami's offense.
    Point differentials, rating comparisons, I mean....any number you can think of says Miami wins by a touchdown+

Now, you're absolutely right in doubting Miami HFA. We suck down here. I don't know what it is but this team rallies on the road and disappoints us at home, all the time. Fukking clock work.

But all that is changing ttrace35. You're doubting a pretty crafty system/coaching staff Philbin has established. I trust Philbin will gameplan real well against Tennessee.

I'm leaning Miami - 6, have to check out Titan's past games to see how they are working together and what's up with their coaching staff and other intangibles.

No real money here, only betpoints...and this would be a 8% of bankroll bet for me.

I'm a complete homer though, so don't bother.

2daBank

C'mon jay, titans absolutely have the wrs to take adv of fish secondary, whether they can give hasslebeck time is another issue but plenty of weapons on the outside

JayLA
    On to the next one...

I think after the ABUSE Luck to Wayne/Hilton had on dolphins, fish secondary come back a lot tighter against...Nate Washington and Damian Williams, an injured Kenny Britt, and Kendall Wright? They're good wideouts but is Locker or Hasslebeck accurate enough to get it to them?
    Sean Smith does not have two bad weeks in a row Bank, he's too proud. Miami's secondary is inconsistent but they have been making plays here and there to keep games close.

And yes, don't know much about Titan's o-line but Hasslebeck should not have much time to throw.

I was more worried about STL Rams than Tennessee.
    Of course, you all have been betting on NFL longer than I have. I'm coming from a knowledge standpoint with the Phins, not playing probability and points spreads. All the games Phins have lost by three makes TENN+6 a good bet, I guess.
    Last edited by JayLA; 11-06-12 at 09:29 AM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

you got one thing right. i've never seen a team play so bad both in defense and in offense...

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami wins this by 2 td's

-6 is a gift

I will be on the phins

JayLA
    On to the next one...

What I want to know is what this game will end up by the end of the week.

from from -4.5 it's now at -6, 5Dimes has a -7 line? If I like -6 and the public pounds Miami, I should hop on it now, correct? Unless it goes the other way where Tennessee gets less points...

I love this shit.

EDIT: if SBR odds is any indication, 5dimes TEN+7 line is at -135, which I deduce is "sharp" money. 7 is such a key number though, I would take TEN+7 based on what I've learned of sports betting alone.

Still think Miami wins by 10, BUT WHAT THE PHUCK DO I KNOW!?
    Last edited by JayLA; 11-06-12 at 11:08 AM.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

settle down kids... wait until they (the titans) figure out whos starting... how you guys trynna cap a game before you know who the qb is smh

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    settle down kids... wait until they (the titans) figure out whos starting... how you guys trynna cap a game before you know who the qb is smh
    This is a phin phade. Doesn't matter.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    This is a phin phade. Doesn't matter.

it does matter. hasselbeck is a qb that should be on AUTOFADE. autofade qb greater than or = to autofade team

the titans defense is one of the worst in the nfl and they will have serious problems stopping reggie bush. the fins should score consistently all day.

with hasselbeck it could easily end up 27-20 or 24-17 miami. 6-6.5 is a pretty sharp line, hasselbeck is crap.

if locker plays then your post becomes sharp.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

it does matter. hasselbeck is a qb that should be on AUTOFADE. autofade qb greater than or = to autofade team

the titans defense is one of the worst in the nfl and they will have serious problems stopping reggie bush. the fins should score consistently all day.

with hasselbeck it could easily end up 27-20 or 24-17 miami. 6-6.5 is a pretty sharp line, hasselbeck is crap.

I'd rather play Hasslebeck, for sure. I'm assuming Locker will not play.

and his post becomes sharp cause of the opposing QB? Lol Autofade....you all are really something.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I'd rather play Hasslebeck, for sure. I'm assuming Locker will not play.

and his post becomes sharp cause of the opposing QB? Lol Autofade....you all are really something.

wtf... not a single word of your post made sense. stick to your day job

JayLA
    On to the next one...

wtf... not a single word of your post made sense. stick to your day job
    cause "autofade qb greater than or = to autofade team" makes a shitload of sense, right? i rather Titans start Hasslebeck than Locker.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

I always love to Phade da Phins at home. Cashed with a few weeks back with a bad Rams team. Dolphins seem to always shoot themselves in the foot at home. Their superbowl was clowning the jets. They are back down to earth now. Tennessee played as bad as you can possibly play last week. This is a perfect spot for them to bounce back. Give me the six points.
    on the titans again i see

hope they get you this one unlike last time. last 2 losses very tough in 2 different ways for titans

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

cause "autofade qb greater than or = to autofade team" makes a shitload of sense, right? i rather Titans start Hasslebeck than Locker.

anybody that would start hasselbeck over locker knows fuk all about the NFL. i say that with great sincerity and conviction. either that or you dont actually watch games.

let me guess, you think carson palmer is a good qb?

you think alex smith is a great fit on the niners because of the way he game manages?

you think michael vick is the eagles problem and that andy reid is a good coach?

you think jeff fisher was a good coach and the titans are struggling without him?

you think matt ryan is elite?

you probably answered, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.. thats the reason sports gambling for you should be a no, no, no, no... no. let your kids enjoy life bud, your going to piss your family income away and beat your wife

JayLA
    On to the next one...

anybody that would start hasselbeck over locker knows fuk all about the NFL. i say that with great sincerity and conviction. either that or you dont actually watch games.

you think alex smith is a great fit on the niners because of the way he game manages?

you think michael vick is the eagles problem and that andy reid is a good coach?

you think jeff fisher was a good coach and the titans are struggling without him?

you probably answered, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.. thats the reason sports gambling for you should be a no, no, no, no... no. let your kids enjoy life bud, your going to piss your family income away and beat your wife
    are you fukkin dense?

I rather the Miami Dolphins play against HASSELBECK than LOCKER. Locker gives the Titans a chance.

Carson Palmer was a good QB at USC and for some years with Bengals, not anymore. Alex Smith is a horrendous QB, I've been watching the NFL long enough to know that. 9ers would do well to replace him. Eagles problem is cohesiveness and offensive line injuries. that team is playing with no heart, Reid was a good coach-overrated now. Jeff Fisher is old school, serviceable...the titans are stuggling because of coaching and defense. No, Atlanta is the worst undefeated team in history. Roddy White is good.

I feel great now that I passed your stupid ass test, tool. go fukk yourself. beat my wife? LOL tough guy talk until you get your teeth knocked out...i'm done with this thread. GO Dolphins, bitch.

2daBank

hasslebeck is a better qb than locker,,,that offense did nothing with that kid back there running around like a chicken with his head cut off....only reason titans started year with locker is cause they knew they wernt going anywhere anyways not cause he gave them a better chance to win right now....all those playmakers and locker never got them the ball in space to make plays,,,,dont matter if he a better athlete if he doesnt understand how to play the position..

jeff fisher is a good coach,,,if anyone doesnt know fb here it is you as you have proven on several occasions..doesnt have anything to do with why they struggling now but he always had that team competitive with a moron owner and avg at best talent....

2daBank

are you fukkin dense?

I rather the Miami Dolphins play against HASSELBECK than LOCKER. Locker gives the Titans a chance.

Carson Palmer was a good QB at USC and for some years with Bengals, not anymore. Alex Smith is a horrendous QB, I've been watching the NFL long enough to know that. 9ers would do well to replace him. Eagles problem is cohesiveness and offensive line injuries. that team is playing with no heart, Reid was a good coach-overrated now. Jeff Fisher is old school, serviceable...the titans are stuggling because of coaching and defense. No, Atlanta is the worst undefeated team in history. Roddy White is good.

I feel great now that I passed your stupid ass test, tool. go fukk yourself. beat my wife? LOL tough guy talk until you get your teeth knocked out...i'm done with this thread. GO Dolphins, bitch.
    mia sugar package would make lockers pea brain explode,,,if locker starts i like phins..

ttrace35

Lol. When did you become a sharp anyway? Not in the 3 years I been here. But whatever. People seen hasselbeck have a great year last year, almost pulling a rabbit out of the hat, and almost making the playoffs. The same people also seen locker look like complete shit this year. For the future, locker may be the guy. But for right now, Sunday November 11, I would rather have Hassleback. That's my own personal opinion. BUt it doesnt matter either way. If it was that important, vegas wouldnt hang the line so early. Vegas doesnt give a fukk who starts, why should I?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Lol. When did you become a sharp anyway? Not in the 3 years I been here. But whatever. People seen hasselbeck have a great year last year, almost pulling a rabbit out of the hat, and almost making the playoffs. The same people also seen locker look like complete shit this year. For the future, locker may be the guy. But for right now, Sunday November 11, I would rather have Hassleback. That's my own personal opinion. BUt it doesnt matter either way. If it was that important, vegas wouldnt hang the line so early. Vegas doesnt give a fukk who starts, why should I?
    As a person from Seattle who watched nearly every game Hasselback has started since in the NFL, and nearly every game Jake Locker has played from college to NFL, I'd much rather have Hasselback starting for me today. That says a lot about how I feel about Jake Locker.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttrace35

ttrace35

I think I am the only person to beat the prick, twice, in the same week

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Titans are better in a teaser bet IMO. Miami should win this, but they aren't going to blow teams out with their conservative playcalling. Put Titans in a teaser or take Miami ML.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    As a person from Seattle who watched nearly every game Hasselback has started since in the NFL, and nearly every game Jake Locker has played from college to NFL, I'd much rather have Hasselback starting for me today. That says a lot about how I feel about Jake Locker.
    at least some ppl get it hell i started betting titans every week for a min after locker went out,,,gimp arm and all at least hasslebeck understands how to play qb and get his weapons the ball in space....locker always been all athlete no fukkin brain...

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

tennesse is not a team to be trusted. betted them big a few weeks ago in a similar situation against the vikings when they were around a 7 point dog and they got blown out big. Similar scenario here imo. Staying away

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    tennesse is not a team to be trusted. betted them big a few weeks ago in a similar situation against the vikings when they were around a 7 point dog and they got blown out big. Similar scenario here imo. Staying away

not the same, that was hasslebeck's 1st gm starting (had to shake off some rust), i bet them that gm as well, week early, they played well past few up until getting steamrolled by bears...

ttrace35

Miami 0-10 as home favs of 6 or more.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Dolphins by 13

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Dolphins by 13
    Same thing you said about the Rams game

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Dolphins by 9

ttrace35

dolphins by 5

Titanup28
    Titanup28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Titan up Marc Marini already guarteened a win get some

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

dolphins by 5
    mia lookin ahead to buf thurs

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Lol trace i respect you and hate being on opposite sides but....
    locker/hasslebeck to 450ish yarder wide receivers in week 10 is not jesus himself to reggie fukkin wayne.
    Phins bottom tier secondary holds almighty titans passing game in check. Thats all titans can do cause c2k isnt going anywhere but the outside, and even if outside linebackers are ok in coverage, rashad jones top 10 safety in run support has something for his ass.

Titans struggle moving it on aggresive phins d. Not too hard to believe.

Miami by 9...youll be glad to know they all told me to stay away, first time giving up these kind of points at home in a while, and all that.
    But its all good...ill eat crow if im wrong.
    Called off work, might go to game.
    We'll see sunday homie...cant wish u luck.

123 Last