Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    You seriously had a winning pick unfukkinreal congratufukkinlations it's about time you finally got one. What does that make your official SBR record? 13-16894 sounds about right. If you faded yourself you would be retired instead of retarded.
    you kissed a guy.

thanks.

sincerely,

Sheep's Milk

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

You are honestly one of the best auto-fades in NFL big games. I ain't even hating, just being honest. I think subconsciously I hedged less today on PHI because you were on them. If your doing well on the NBA, I would stick to it if I were you. Anyways who you got next week in the HOU-CHI game?

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    If your doing well on the NBA, I would stick to it if I were you.
    He's not. He's probably even worse on his NBA picks. Went through a 2-27 stretch 2 seasons ago (all SBR documented).

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    He's not. He's probably even worse on his NBA picks. Went through a 2-27 stretch 2 seasons ago (all SBR documented).
    How is that possible

ShogunRua
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    How is that possible
    not sure. It is the worst run I've ever seen anybody go on.

Goat Milk

It was 0-13 Followed by 9-1 right after. all documented. I have a running nba thread in the subforum. Go check it out sometime chief.

I know what I'm talking about.

Which is why my threads get views and no one knows who the fukk any of you three are

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    1st Downs 24 20
    Passing 1st downs 13 14
    Rushing 1st downs 10 5
    1st downs from Penalties 1 1
    3rd down efficiency 6-16 5-9
    4th down efficiency 1-2 0-0
    Total Plays 77 54
    Total Yards 447 371
    Yards per play 5.8 6.9
    Total Drives 12 9
    Passing 226 231
    Comp - Att 22-41 21-27
    Yards per pass 5.5 8.6
    Interceptions thrown 1 0
    Sacks - Yards Lost 7-46 2-8
    Rushing 221 140
    Rushing Attempts 29 25
    Yards per rush 7.6 5.6
    Red Zone (Made-Att) 0-5 2-3
    Penalties 7-58 4-35
    Turnovers 2 2
    Fumbles lost 1 2
    Interceptions thrown 1 0
    Defensive / Special Teams TDs 0 1
    Possession 33:30 26:30

Philly on the left. If you just look at stats you would think Philly won this game for sure. That's why I never expect to win long term betting NFL and I only bet it to pass the time til NBA comes around.
    Are u kidding?? LOLOLOL

0-5 redzone tds. Barely 50% completions. 7 sacks. If anything, those numbers blindly say the game was close if not the team on the "right" had better stats..

ShogunRua
    Update Status

It was 0-13 Followed by 9-1 right after. a
    Nope. I remember someone at the time was claiming something ridiculous like 1-35, so I took some time and checked it out, and it was 2-27.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Nope. I remember someone at the time was claiming something ridiculous like 1-35, so I took some time and checked it out, and it was 2-27.
    k. you can remember it however you want. my threads get views. yours don't. you are irrelevant here.

good night.

Sheep's Milk.

ShogunRua
    Update Status

k. you can remember it however you want. my threads get views. yours don't. you are irrelevant here.

good night.

Sheep's Milk.
    And you are relevant for the absolute worst reasons.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Goat Falcons or saints?

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn Fo Milk sux. Dont know who is worse him or Mike Vick? Not sure if Vick is too dumb or too short? Positive Reid is an idiot for that offense he has installed for him.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Fuckin lost my fantasy this week cuz of that bitch vick. One less sack and I win.

final score:
    102.20 me
    102.35 him

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol eagles with over 450+ yards on O and still lose.. The pick 6 on eagles 2nd drive in the redzone was the game. Big time momentum killer especially when it sets the tone for the game. Would have made this game more interesting and closer.

another game where the team loses but out plays the opponent. game lost on turnovers. Saints got lucky especially at the end where Bree's fumbled deep on there own end but was recovered by his lb.

Tough loss and i still believe the eagles were the pick. Made a couple big mistakes which costed them the game.

Vick needs to roll out of the pocket and then look down field when he has no protection up front. He has the speed and ability. I couldn't believe that they didn't establish any sort of screen plays either when the Saints blitzed them all game.

Ah well. Good win Saints. You are still a awful team. Any NFL team that allows over 200 yards of rushing is pathetic. This will catch up with you.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
    M.Vick 22/41 272 6.6 1 1 7-46 7.8 72.4

Are you fuk'in kidd'in me? Look at these suck ass stats! And you say Philly dominated? What fuk'in game were you watch'in?Just goes to show when ever you smell Goat or Paco, run the other fuk'in way. These are the same two douche bags who took the Detroit Tigers every fuk'in game and lost their ass! Every thread was "Detroit will not lose", and they got their asses swept! A prime example of betting with emotion and nothing else! No fuk'in research at at, just shit like, "I live in Detroit so the Tigers will win", "Michael Vick will dominate the Saints defense." Can't believe people are stupid enough to follow auto fades like you guys! Points and over you say? This game was over all right, over for Philly when Robinson ran that interception back for a 99 yd td!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry guys if you tailed

I really liked this play and imo Eagles completely outplayed the Saints. Their offense was flowing well and they got a few bad breaks that pretty much fukked the game. I really don't understand the score at all. Eagles dominated this game....
    Understand now?

Eagles$612,353
    Saints$388,586

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

wow
    the eagles were bad.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

I've made zero dollars betting the birds this year... as an eagles fan... why, oh why, do I fall victim again and again and again.

Never again

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry guys if you tailed

I really liked this play and imo Eagles completely outplayed the Saints. Their offense was flowing well and they got a few bad breaks that pretty much fukked the game. I really don't understand the score at all. Eagles dominated this game....
    If you did your homework, you'd see the same thing every week Goat. Inability to score in the red zone and red zone turnovers. Yardage doesn't mean shit if you don't score. That's why they have the worse scoring offense in the league.

imarkp
    imarkp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1248

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    I've made zero dollars betting the birds this year... as an eagles fan... why, oh why, do I fall victim again and again and again.

Never again
    I hear you. don't know what i was thinking. knew o-line was a mess. very apparent early in game they could't stop the blitz. defense hasn't been able stop a team on 3rd down all year. once again their flaws were exposed on both sides of the ball.

had um in a teaser. needed a td on that last drive...yeah right...redzone stats pathetic. looks like alot of players have quit. reid is a lame duck coach...looking like fade material.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Saints a tad undervalued because they lost soo many close games early in the season, when they were shuffling players and coaches. Five of their losses were by a combined total of 12 pts. Last year they were around a pick'em at SF to get to the Conference finals.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's not mask it. Saints D is still shit. All adequate offenses still score 28 or more against them.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

No reason to expect anything more from Vick than what he is doing this season. He gets sacked around 3.4 times a game, throws 1.1 INT's a game fumbles it 1.3 times a game, and his passer rating is actually 9 points lower than the NFL QB average.

Saints D is bad, but the Eagles offensive line sux balls and their offensive potential is nothing compared to NO's. NO D unit is improving as they settle down from all the suspensions and the coaching round robin. Saints have a way more explosive offense and a future hall of famer QB. Why start expecting something out of the Eagles that just isn't there?

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

wrong thread

First 123