Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

LIONS ATS & ML are the smart plays tonight.

The Bears come into this game off a bye and are looking sharper than they have in years. Marshall will have a big game tonight as no one on the lions can cover him. However, Charles Tillman is one of the cockiest CBs in the league and the Bears always make statement like "Charles can cover anyone." So watch how they leave him with Calvin 1 on 1 for just those few plays and the result is a 50 yard bomb for a TD.

Stafford will be sharp tonight and Leshore will do just enough. I see the Bears O line getting dominated by the Lions D line tonight. Cutler is not gonna have a lot of time to throw, and when he starts scambling, that's when mistakes will happen.

Bears D is great but I say Cutler makes some key mistakes in places which will eventually be capitalized on by the Lions.

I'm gonna wait til closer to gametime to put in my play. Will post.

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, mate.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

GL, mate.

hossa8110
    hossa8110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6756

Yep lions moneyline looks pretty good. Cutler due for a slipup.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

So you're saying the trend where Cutler plays awesome against the Lions and on MNF reverses itself today?

not bloody likely

The Lions are a shit team, the Bears are a good one. Don't overthink this.

Goat Milk

thanks mates

chan we all know you bet chicago all the time you've tried to explain to me how the bulls would come out of the east for the past 2 years and i silenced those arguments

chantrain

The Bulls were consistenly one of the best teams in the entire league the past few years, lol what are you talking about? Betting on them in the regular season was so easy, they had a clear pattern of success against teams under .500 and over .500

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goatjizz, your looking for something thats not there. Bears -7 (2x) to cash.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    The Bulls were consistenly one of the best teams in the entire league the past few years, lol what are you talking about? Betting on them in the regular season was so easy, they had a clear pattern of success against teams under .500 and over .500
    I tried to explain to you that the reg season is for teams like the Bulls and teams like that can't win championships when they have to go through MIA team that has two of the top 5 players in the NBA. And you kept trying to defend the bulls even when I would break it down with pinpoint analysis.

I don't know nearly as much about NFL as NBA so I'm not gonna guarantee anything except that the Bulls won't be a top 2 seed in the East this year and won't make it past the 2nd round. You'll see.

chantrain

No argument there, except I'll just say if the Bulls are known for anything its overachieving in the regular season. If theyre ever heavy dogs at home this year I plan on taking the points.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

got it at +250 did not take spread

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

-Lions +7

-Under 24 first half

Good luck everybody

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Yea Goat, don't over think this one tonight. You make a valid argument about Tillman being cocky and the Bears leaving him 1on 1 against Calvin. That's the only way I see the Lions having a shot at this game SU is if Calvin goes off. However, the Bears record after a bye is impeccable under Lovie and I don't think we can undervalue that record. Like the poster said before, I really think you're trying to create something that isn't there. If u do decide to take the Lions, stay away from the ML, it's +240 for a reason.

chantrain

It's +240 because the Lions are a shit team. A lot of talent, but poor coaching and they don't play disciplined together as a unit.

Very Un-Bear-like.

KidCartoonz
    Celph Titled
    KidCartoonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

i also see value in the lions ML. might put a small play on it. as well as a larger one on the spread or a little tease

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

You are on a dog ??? Has hell frozen over ?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Anyone picking the Lions probably hasn't seen them play. The defense is horrible.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    You are on a dog ??? Has hell frozen over ?
    only because it's his hometown

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Anyone picking the Lions probably hasn't seen them play. The defense is horrible.
    so is their special teams

FranchisePlayer
    U MAD BRO!?
    FranchisePlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    Yea Goat, don't over think this one tonight. You make a valid argument about Tillman being cocky and the Bears leaving him 1on 1 against Calvin. That's the only way I see the Lions having a shot at this game SU is if Calvin goes off. However, the Bears record after a bye is impeccable under Lovie and I don't think we can undervalue that record. Like the poster said before, I really think you're trying to create something that isn't there. If u do decide to take the Lions, stay away from the ML, it's +240 for a reason.
    Lovie Smith is 2-5 ATS coming off a bye.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The biggest factor in this game is how strong the Bears secondary actually is. They're a good group, and the pass rush has been solid, but their opponents have been the Colts, Packers, Rams, Cowboys, and Jaguars. Andrew Luck (in his first NFL start and on the road), Bradford and Gabbert were all advantageous matchups for the Bears.

Romo threw 5 interceptions, but given his history of throwing INTs and the fact that he was playing from behind for most of the game, you really can't give full credit to the Bears defense. He was giving his receivers the chance to make plays, and they didn't come through. The held Aaron Rodgers to only 219 yards plus Masthay's fake FG touchdown pass, so I suppose that's a decent performance. Cutler really gave that game away with INTs because he wasn't on the same page as his receivers.

So in 5 games, they've only really faced two legit QBs, and three elite WRs. Jordy Nelson had 84 yards on 6 receptions, Dez Bryant put up 105 on 8 receptions. Amendola had 66 yards on 5 receptions despite Bradford killing drives with INTs. I feel like Calvin Johnson and Stafford are going to make the Bears defense look quite a bit softer than the stat sheet makes them appear to be.

I'm actually just going to be playing the ML here as i suspect this will be a game where either the Lions win SU or hurt themselves enough that they fail to cover.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Brock is on the Bears and he's a Bears fan.
    Goat is on the Lions and he's a Lions fan.

Game might end in a tie.
    Points Awarded:

pokerwhiz90 gave k13 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Only under 47 worth a play tonight.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    However, Charles Tillman is one of the cockiest CBs in the league and the Bears always make statement like "Charles can cover anyone." So watch how they leave him with Calvin 1 on 1 for just those few plays and the result is a 50 yard bomb for a TD.
    You do realize the Bears play a 2 deep defense basically the ENTIRE game don't you? There will always be a safety over the top regardless of the play call. So much for your 'pinpoint analysis'.

I tried to explain to you that the reg season is for teams like the Bulls and teams like that can't win championships when they have to go through MIA team that has two of the top 5 players in the NBA. And you kept trying to defend the bulls even when I would break it down with pinpoint analysis.
    Statements like this are what make goat milk goat milk. This is 100% pure comedy. You do realize any other dumbfukk Heat fan could write the biased drivel you do don't you? Statements like this almost make me think you aren't a real person.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by KidCartoonz View Post
    i also see value in the lions ML. might put a small play on it. as well as a larger one on the spread or a little tease
    How is there value if its a losing play? Don't bet on value, bet on the right side. Lions may cover the spread but they won't win SU.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by FranchisePlayer View Post
    Lovie Smith is 2-5 ATS coming off a bye.
    I'm on bears SU, I never said Bears would cover.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    You do realize the Bears play a 2 deep defense basically the ENTIRE game don't you? There will always be a safety over the top regardless of the play call. So much for your 'pinpoint analysis'.

Statements like this are what make goat milk goat milk. This is 100% pure comedy. You do realize any other dumbfukk Heat fan could write the biased drivel you do don't you? Statements like this almost make me think you aren't a real person.
    My pinpoint analysis will arrive in 10 days when NBA starts. Half the time none of you know what I'm saying when I start using NBA coaches jargon. Who picked a Bost LA finals in 2010? Thanks.

Goat Milk

Bears play man to man coverage most of the time Shotgun. Get your facts straight. They're gonna try playing man on Calvin and he's gonna expose them early and often until they start bringing a safety over to help

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by shogunrua View Post
    you do realize the bears play a 2 deep defense basically the entire game don't you? There will always be a safety over the top regardless of the play call. So much for your 'pinpoint analysis'.

Statements like this are what make goat milk goat milk. This is 100% pure comedy. You do realize any other dumbfukk heat fan could write the biased drivel you do don't you? Statements like this almost make me think you aren't a real person.

shots fired!

KidCartoonz
    Celph Titled
    KidCartoonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    How is there value if its a losing play? Don't bet on value, bet on the right side. Lions may cover the spread but they won't win SU.
    it might be worth a shot if you believe the lions could pull it out. But i agree that the Lions spread is the more safe play

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Bears - Good.
    Lions - Suck.

WTF?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The thing about Cutler is, if he gets rattle early, it's going to be a long day for the Bears. Calvin breakout game today.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want to double my wager on Chicago now

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

The Bears come into this game off a bye and are looking sharper than they have in years. Marshall will have a big game tonight as no one on the lions can cover him. However, Charles Tillman is one of the cockiest CBs in the league and the Bears always make statement like "Charles can cover anyone." So watch how they leave him with Calvin 1 on 1 for just those few plays and the result is a 50 yard bomb for a TD.

Stafford will be sharp tonight and Leshore will do just enough. I see the Bears O line getting dominated by the Lions D line tonight. Cutler is not gonna have a lot of time to throw, and when he starts scambling, that's when mistakes will happen.

Bears D is great but I say Cutler makes some key mistakes in places which will eventually be capitalized on by the Lions.

I'm gonna wait til closer to gametime to put in my play. Will post.

Tillman might be cocky, but he has more touchdowns than Megatron !

For those new to the game. Tillman plays Defense. Megatron plays Offense.

Peanut in action.

http://www.chicagobears.com/multimed...c-c92e46696c8f

I see lots of people taking Detroit ML.

Books putting extra cheese on the trap. Sometimes the mouse gets away with the prize. Sometimes they don't.

Pre-game.

Post- game.

Trap set outside sbr headquarters.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Bears or no play.

12 Last