lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Dolphins +1 +114 game of the week

Jets getting very little respect here after taking ne to the end. Miami is the better team and expect them to shut down the jets. Mia has looked very good for weeks and I expect that to continue here.

Dolphins +1 +114 (15x)

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Good play.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I don't think so. The Dolphins could very well be swept this year by a desperate Jet team. They're scrappy and Philbin is thinking BIG PICTURE. He's on record saying his primary goal is to have this team playing better in December than in September and beating the Jets this year has very little affect on long term progress for a first year head coach. Sure, the Phins are in second and both teams ideally want to get a wildcard spot but I wouldn't bet on the Dolphins at NY, sorry.

Look for a better "game of the week"

and I'm suspecting a bit of "reverse jinxing" here by some of you LOL 15 units?? Come on. You can't be serious here. Do you all really throw money around like that?

This game will be pick em, or -3 Jets by Friday I THINK
    which could be the point of this thread, to move the line? I'm too smart for my own good, i Know. if the game is moved to Dolphins+3, it would be a better wager. but with this +1 line...Vegas is basically saying, we don't know just bet on what cheerleaders you like the most.
    Last edited by JayLA; 10-22-12 at 11:41 AM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

cancelled.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I don't think so. The Dolphins could very well be swept this year by a desperate Jet team. They're scrappy and Philbin is thinking BIG PICTURE. He's on record saying his primary goal is to have this team playing better in December than in September and beating the Jets this year has very little affect on long term progress for a first year head coach. Sure, the Phins are in second and both teams ideally want to get a wildcard spot but I wouldn't bet on the Dolphins at NY, sorry.

Look for a better "game of the week"

and I'm suspecting a bit of "reverse jinxing" here by some of you LOL 15 units?? Come on. You can't be serious here. Do you all really throw money around like that?

This game will be pick em, or -3 Jets by Friday I THINK
    which could be the point of this thread, to move the line? I'm too smart for my own good, i Know. if the game is moved to Dolphins+3, it would be a better wager. but with this +1 line...Vegas is basically saying, we don't know just bet on what cheerleaders you like the most.
    Why Dolphins play much better on the road then at home..

I'd rather play the dolphins +1 away, then -3 at home..

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    Why Dolphins play much better on the road then at home..

I'd rather play the dolphins +1 away, then -3 at home..
    Home:
    We covered against the Raiders as a home dog. The Jets beat us in Overtime, and the Rams back door covered.
    Away:
    Houston game was a joke, Arizona overtime, Cinncinnati is Cinncinnati.

Not exactly a huge sample size for such an assertion.

2007-2011 Dolphins at home were a complete joke, I KNOW. But we've gone through major changes this year and I think that'll change soon. At the Rams game I was making my usual rounds while tailgating and all the right fans like Tannehill. Our horrible home field advantage should change soon.

Playmaker
    Playmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Looks like a coin toss to me but GL

YaMotha
    YaMotha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4559

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Good play.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Coin flip, so I'd take the home team.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

like it

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

very surprised at the line was expecting at least +4 for miami but i guess vegas wants everyone on NY

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by james4512 View Post
    very surprised at the line was expecting at least +4 for miami but i guess vegas wants everyone on NY
    It opened +3, got beat down fast.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Jets dolphins alwayssss come down to last minute,games a tossup

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

Falcons +1 might be a better play.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

you always bet the nastiest games on the board to watch. tough to predict these games. bad qbs. turnovers. sloppy play. good luck here. i think dolphins can win. i fukkin swept the board last night except for a +210 prop bet.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Still not sold on the Dolphins on the road. If this were at home or they were given a field goal on the spread I'd love it though.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Still not sold on the Dolphins on the road. If this were at home or they were given a field goal on the spread I'd love it though.
    Miami plays better on the road guy. Pay attention on Sundays.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: k13

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Miami plays better on the road guy. Pay attention on Sundays.
    True, but haven't we learned that division play is nuts? The Jets almost beat the Pats at home last night.

You all post such tough guy remarks completely forgetting things you should have learned a couple of wagers ago.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Dolphins beat themselves at home last time

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    True, but haven't we learned that division play is nuts? The Jets almost beat the Pats at home last night.

You all post such tough guy remarks completely forgetting things you should have learned a couple of wagers ago.
    What tough guy remarks? Just doesn't make sense for someone to say they don't trust Miami on the road, when they are notoriously better on the road for the past 4-5 years. Everybody knows that Miami has a shit home record during the same time frame. That's why I said PAY ATTENTION to homeboy. That would be like me saying I don't trust the Saints at home and would trust them more on the road. You would think a dumb statement no? Guy is a typical square that thinks all teams play better at home.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Dolphins beat themselves at home last time
    dolphins always beat themselves at home. This is a set-up. Sharps will be all over miami, but they will lose double digits.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    you always bet the nastiest games on the board to watch. tough to predict these games. bad qbs. turnovers. sloppy play. good luck here. i think dolphins can win. i fukkin swept the board last night except for a +210 prop bet.

ill take a ugly gm over the ugly ass plays you be posting all day..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jinxpro13

2daBank

love mia teased up if you have a book with a 2.5...like them to win,,luv the tease

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    What tough guy remarks? Just doesn't make sense for someone to say they don't trust Miami on the road, when they are notoriously better on the road for the past 4-5 years. Everybody knows that Miami has a shit home record during the same time frame. That's why I said PAY ATTENTION to homeboy. That would be like me saying I don't trust the Saints at home and would trust them more on the road. You would think a dumb statement no? Guy is a typical square that thinks all teams play better at home.
    See you're right all across the board now. I assumed you meant that only Miami is "better on the road." My bad. I'm a fu.cking homer smh, no more Dolphins threads for me.
    Points Awarded:

ttrace35 gave JayLA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    love mia teased up if you have a book with a 2.5...like them to win,,luv the tease
    Bank, I hope we beat the YETS at home! Fireman ED can fall off that railing and Tebow should definitely start. Curley as a WR doesn't scare me and the only Greene I like is from California.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

under

miami

easy winners

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

how many weeks in a row are you going to make your big play, play of the week or whatever on teams coming off a bye that are a dog?

gonna get burned soon

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I think it might be worth more than 15x bro. GL.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Your fuken crazy taking dolphins at +1.... Dolphins can very easily get blown out here. As a Dolphins fan I have seen this script to many times... Once you think we have a team, these fuks fall apart.... Jets-1 or -2 is the play in my opinion....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    how many weeks in a row are you going to make your big play, play of the week or whatever on teams coming off a bye that are a dog?

gonna get burned soon
    So what u sayin is he can't hit them all? Great incite, he seems to be doin ok tho. And this yet another solid play.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    So what u sayin is he can't hit them all? Great incite, he seems to be doin ok tho. And this yet another solid play.
    he may hit them all, i just think its his "money play" or something, what is he gonna do when the bye weeks are over lol

hope he doesn't get greedy and do his 50x thing on one of them and get burned

Dolphins, ATL, Denver all coming off a bye... anybody else? i want to look at the other games

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    he may hit them all, i just think its his "money play" or something, what is he gonna do when the bye weeks are over lol

hope he doesn't get greedy and do his 50x thing on one of them and get burned

Dolphins, ATL, Denver all coming off a bye... anybody else? i want to look at the other games

doubt lb on atl, is he?

mia be solid play bye or not,, great in teaser...

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

One of the few no-brainer picks of the week....especially when you consider the pre-bye and coming-off-bye factors.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Hey tapmoron I am betting games I like. Why you so upset?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hey tapmoron I am betting games I like. Why you so upset?
    they hate ya when you lose and hate ya even more when ya win...

123 Last