lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

You got that right banker. All these haters getting burried last 5 weeks. I am not gonna let up. Lmao at dogs off byes, I can pick winners whenever I want. Some people just don't realize that this site is a big game. We all have our roles. I know mine.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Add the Dolphins in a teaser if you believe this game will end by 3 points.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You got that right banker. All these haters getting burried last 5 weeks. I am not gonna let up. Lmao at dogs off byes, I can pick winners whenever I want. Some people just don't realize that this site is a big game. We all have our roles. I know mine.
    not hating, you are on a roll in NFL just facts r facts, your Colts call vs Packers a home dog off bye week, Cowboys coming off bye vs Ravens, Jags off bye vs Raiders, now Dolphins off a bye week going to play NYJ... what am I missing?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Hey tapmoron I am betting games I like. Why you so upset?
    where was I upset just like the fact that all the "big" bets are same thing, team off a bye week who is the underdog

is it your "spot bet" each week? i have no doubt that teams coming off a bye week vs a team not always have a good advantage and its a good angle to use in the NFL. i am to adapt it into my plays the next couple weeks and see what happens... i won't limit it to underdogs tho

lakerboy

Dolphins ml +115. I got a point with virtually the same #.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

LB was smart enough to NOT bet carolina off the bye, as a hope dog.

lakerboy

But I might take car v the bears for a hf unit. Newton could give bears problems and cover 9.

ttrace35

But I might take car v the bears for a hf unit. Newton could give bears problems and cover 9.
    Agree

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26319

It is now Dolphins +2.5, I am gonna wait on this game

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

who else you like Laker?

do you think the NY Giants win?

lakerboy

I have no thoughts on the gmen game. It is not a game anyone should be betting on.

guil0000
    guil0000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2115

You have other leans LB? How about Tampa +6.5 or Rams +7. I think these look pretty good. I agree to some extend on Miami also.

lakerboy

I'm gonna post two more plays but I'm still looking into them a bit.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I like it

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    LB was smart enough to NOT bet carolina off the bye, as a hope dog.
    Carolina has running black QB who has regressed from his rookie season.

YaMotha
    YaMotha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4559

really hoping to pound miami +3

falcon44
    falcon44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Love the dolphins!

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call on the under lat nite LB. thank you
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave JR007 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hawaiianwarrior
    Hawaiianwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Jets getting very little respect here after taking ne to the end. Miami is the better team and expect them to shut down the jets. Mia has looked very good for weeks and I expect that to continue here.

Dolphins +1 +114 (15x)

Dolphins defense very good, they have covered 2 of 3 on the road, only road loss ats was to Houston. I also like the ref in this game.......Walt Anderson. Don't see Jets sweeping the dolphins.....GL

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiianwarrior View Post
    Dolphins defense very good, they have covered 2 of 3 on the road, only road loss ats was to Houston. I also like the ref in this game.......Walt Anderson. Don't see Jets sweeping the dolphins.....GL
    Homer in me says: YES YES YES

Risk-consultant says: Jets are feral cat. Sucking out overtime last game proof.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Homer in me says: YES YES YES

Risk-consultant says: Jets are feral cat. Sucking out overtime last game proof.

jetsw are a beaten deflated dog, have to be looking forward to bye week and in comes a well rested mia team that love to play physical..

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

noone got buried, your % is so low its not even funny dont get too excited over a few wins with some bigass chase bets eddie curry

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    jetsw are a beaten deflated dog, have to be looking forward to bye week and in comes a well rested mia team that love to play physical..
    I dunno BANK. no play from the dudes down here until you get back to +3

dont bet on this game
    Last edited by JayLA; 10-24-12 at 04:58 AM.

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

I'm from Miami, have been watching the Dolphins all year. new club, new atmosphere this year with philbin...complete 180 from teams in the past..so any prior numbers really don't do justice here. miami was good enough before and should have beaten the jets earlier this year, but carpenter blew two fg's, one in OT. revenge factor, the jets are not that good this year where they will be up for this game to sweep the season vs miami. the line is telling, and this is in NY. dolphins on the road, with the points. they will win outright. with you 100% on here LB, good luck.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by The Architect View Post
    I'm from Miami, have been watching the Dolphins all year. new club, new atmosphere this year with philbin...complete 180 from teams in the past..so any prior numbers really don't do justice here. miami was good enough before and should have beaten the jets earlier this year, but carpenter blew two fg's, one in OT. revenge factor, the jets are not that good this year where they will be up for this game to sweep the season vs miami. the line is telling, and this is in NY. dolphins on the road, with the points. they will win outright. with you 100% on here LB, good luck.
    yup spot on
    everyone high on Jets performance against Pats lol

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by The Architect View Post
    Yes, you're right but you're failing to mention what Jet/Dolphin games are usually like. They're cage-matches. Complete coin-flips, why wager on either side when there's NO "edge" whatsoever?

I'm assuming you've heard of the back and forth this week between Pouncy, Maybin, Bush, and Landry? The Jets should be getting a call from the NFL because of their comments to the media about "taking Bush out" and shit. What if Tannehill gets hurt in this game? How great would you feel about your +2.5?

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    yup spot on
    everyone high on Jets performance against Pats lol
    Did anyone really think the Jets were going to be within three points of the Pats in Foxborough. I mean, really. Except for Jet fans...WHO thought that? No one.

Sorry you all, I'll be watching but won't have any money on this game. Much better games on down the road to be on Dolphins side. They'll be underdogs for most of them, which is what I think most of you look for.

"Oh, points. I'll take them."
    Last edited by JayLA; 10-26-12 at 06:34 AM.

KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I think Sparano is finally figuring out how to make this Jets offense effective. Showed it clearly last week.

Plus I think Pouncey's remarks got the Jets D fired up! Bush will get his yards but Landry and Co. will be ready to make him pay for each and every one. And whoever thinks that the Jets are not a physical team forgot that they knocked Bush out of the first meeting this season. When it's all said and done, Jets win by 6 or more.

ttrace35

People are sleeping on the jets way too much. I love betting teams that are in a must win situation. Jets have their back against the wall. Rex getting killed here in ny for play calling. They will bounce back and cover. Miami is dangerous as a road dog, agreed. But the Jets are in no way looking past this game. They have a bye next week and will let it all hang out this game. Miami always makes just enough mistakes to shoot themselves in the foot. They should have at least 2 more wins.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Hurricane in the forecast fellas.

looks like heavy rain... Who does that favor trigga man?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Laker is that Hitler in your avatar?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Quote Originally Posted by KidSeoul View Post
    I think Sparano is finally figuring out how to make this Jets offense effective. Showed it clearly last week.

Plus I think Pouncey's remarks got the Jets D fired up! Bush will get his yards but Landry and Co. will be ready to make him pay for each and every one. And whoever thinks that the Jets are not a physical team forgot that they knocked Bush out of the first meeting this season. When it's all said and done, Jets win by 6 or more.
    soprano is terrible calling plays,

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    soprano is terrible calling plays,
    i agree. i suspect he had less to do with play calling last game. should have more to say in this meeting though.

The Jets are not a better team than the Dolphins, they're just hungry for validation. Tease fins 1 time, phuck it.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Hurricane in the forecast fellas.

looks like heavy rain... Who does that favor trigga man?
    Heavy rain favors miami. My model doesn't have the storm getting here until after the game.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

It is taking everything I know about NFL betting to not bet on the Jets in this spot.

It seems like it's a joke here. -2.5? Then you also have every "sharp" on the Dolphins. Plus this ridiculously dumb bye trend.....

First 123 Last