SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Al McMordie: Ride Colts at Denver

Ride Colts at Denver

Game Time: 10/29/2006 4:15:00 PM
    By: Al McMordie

Look for the Colts' offense to finally punch some holes in the Bronco defense this Sunday in Denver.

Our complimentary selection is on the Indianapolis Colts plus the points over Denver.

The Broncos have held each of their last five opponents to less than 10 points, and this streak is approaching record territory. Indeed, the last team to hold 5-straight foes to less than 10 points was Pittsburgh in 2000. But the Steelers actually lost one of those games. Denver is a perfect 5-0 in this stretch.

But now Mike Shanahan's men have the toughest of tasks. Peyton Manning & Company will be coming into town, and the last time Indy scored less than 10 points was 24 games ago in the snow in Foxboro during the 2004 playoffs. Also, teams off three or more games in which they held their foe to nine points or less are 14-29 ATS, including 7-21 ATS vs. .500 or better teams. Denver's offense won't be able to keep up with the Colts' air attack. Take Indy.

Play: Colts Plus Points
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 11:47 AM. Reason: link does not work

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I finally agree with one of you hairbrained touts.

Manning & Co put up 4 TDs in Denver. Plummer can't match, despite playing against a very vulnerable Colts Defense.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree with the hair brained tout Slacker

I think Plummer will actually show up this week, and put some very nice numbers up this week. For some reason Jake Plummer only shows up to play in big games.