Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Seaweed,
    Are you Canadian?
    I live in Canada. Do you?

I tried ordering the pizza from the SBR store but 2 days later the order was cancelled because it doesn't apply to Canadians. Heartbreaking.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I know you live in Canada , but are you Canadian?

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I hardly see anyone discussing it here, and for good reason. I live in Canada and almost nobody cares about it, or acknowledges it is on. There are like 9 teams in the league. How prestigious can it really be to win the championship? The championship winner is forgotten by breakfast the next morning. Does anyone here even care about it? Bet it?
    Not sure where you're getting your info because it seems I saw quite a few people in the stands tonight while I was watching the games. Also heard this year's Grey Cup in Toronto has been sold out for the past four months. So that leads me to wonder if maybe you've been trying to win some much needed money on the CFL contests but have been coming up short. Surely you're not going to belittle a league for your poor gambling habits now are you? Listen up my wee Canadian boy, if you haven't got the smarts to conquer the ingrediants within the CFL, then don't blame it for your shortcomings. Sounds to me like it might be time for you to take a much needed break from the rigors of the gaming world. CFL!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Catch of the year by coke on the Eskimos.

Awesome catch.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    Not sure where you're getting your info because it seems I saw quite a few people in the stands tonight while I was watching the games. Also heard this year's Grey Cup in Toronto has been sold out for the past four months. So that leads me to wonder if maybe you've been trying to win some much needed money on the CFL contests but have been coming up short. Surely you're not going to belittle a league for your poor gambling habits now are you? Listen up my wee Canadian boy, if you haven't got the smarts to conquer the ingrediants within the CFL, then don't blame it for your shortcomings. Sounds to me like it might be time for you to take a much needed break from the rigors of the gaming world. CFL!
    You missed my whole point. I'm not referring just refering to the gambling aspect, mainly the entertainment in watching. I only bet on the CFL once, back in 2009 Grey Cup final, and won large. That's not the point. I wanted the perspective of the American and rest of the world people on SBR if they bet or watch it for fun. So far my responses have confirmed that it has little to no interest to the American people. Very little Eastern Canadians watch it. Of course it's sold out for the final, it's the 100th year of the final and Toronto hasn't seen a final in...i need a calculator....years.

Seaweed
    Update your status

I know you live in Canada , but are you Canadian?
    Part Canadian.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

I like the CFL. I used to buy season tickets for the Lions.

PARLAY (2 TEAMS) ( Risking: 200.00 - To Win: 529.00 ) WIN
    10/19/2012
    07:15 PM CFB [1493] TOTAL o23½-110 (1H EDMONTON vrs 1H B.C. LIONS)Score: 1H EDMONTON(10) - 1H B.C. LIONS(16) WIN
    10/19/2012
    07:15 PM CFB [1494] 1H B.C. LIONS -3-110Score: 1H EDMONTON(10) - 1H B.C. LIONS(16)

DwightShrute

Catch of the year by coke on the Eskimos.

Awesome catch.
    wow huh?

great catch

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I like the league, made good money this year tailing Mike Hook's and Indian Cowboy's plays this year, despite knowing nothing about it. Also play cards with a retired NLF'er and CFL'er who speaks highly of the league.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Love the CFL, more than the NFL. Could use two more teams, Ottawa and Halifax.

Betting totals is pretty easy. Lots of guys here at SBR bet CFL.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beauty conditions in Calgary tonight.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Ive had season tickets for Lions a few years. It's pretty cheap. We go and drink and have fun. Lions are good so its not bad. New stadium is nice. But you can't compare the CFL to the NFL. It's like comparing $5 to $100. End zones are a joke in CFL. WR motion before snap is stupid. The clock stopping for last 3 minutes of each half is stupid. But players play hard because its either their last hope at playing pro football, or they want to look good enough for a shot at the NFL. The games are usually good entertainment. And as for Americans watching CFL of course they don't give a shit. Do you think anyone in Canada watches the SEC?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by xraygord View Post
    Love the CFL, more than the NFL. Could use two more teams, Ottawa and Halifax.

Betting totals is pretty easy. Lots of guys here at SBR bet CFL.
    see this is where you lose me. No one likes the CFL more than the NFL. Only stupid Canadian pride makes people say that. Being Canadian, I understand but come on man. Ya I like the CFL also. A lot. But how can you like it over the NFL? You can't. All the best players are in the NFL and I mean ALL. Enjoy it for what is is. Nothing wrong with that.

Apples and oranges.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

The CFL is a joke, and has been irrelevant to the majority of Canadians for the last decade. I just wish it would go away so we could get some NFL teams up here.

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

I like both Leagues. Not sure why you have to choose one over the other. Football is football and when both League games are played at a great level, its great football.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post
    I like both Leagues. Not sure why you have to choose one over the other. Football is football and when both League games are played at a great level, its great football.
    this

First 12