KidCartoonz
    Celph Titled
    KidCartoonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

It says on an Nfl ticket that "fans are not entitled to see a fair game" .. All sports are rigged, there is too much money involved for them to not do it. Sports are just a business and a businesses number one priority is too make money, and once you can accept that and see past just what the T.V. tells you everything becomes much more clear.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    i lost money too but it was the right call
    I jumped on seattle +8.5 so for me it was Xmas in october.I don't get what all the fuss is about though---if seattle converts the first down he accepts the penalty & if it happens on any down other than 4th down he accepts the penalty.4th down take the ball & kneel.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

not a fix
    Last edited by Believeland; 10-20-12 at 08:47 PM.

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Every 1 here has no clue,and does not know the rules of the NFL,Yall don't bet more then 20$ on a bet.CLOWNS!! Fukin SEattle made the 1st down ,if U saw the same game I did! So that makes this site,and NFL A FUKIN JOKE!!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBrooklyn View Post
    Fukin SEattle made the 1st down
    Obviously not, that's why 49ers got the ball to kneel down.

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    they can onside all the fukkin want. Niners would have been up 9 points. How hard is that for obtuse people like you to understand???
    You should stop betting this "rigged" sport then. By the way...."Obtuse" is a really faggy word! Whiner

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Idiots.....getting tired of seeing these stupid threads every week. If it was fixed then why call the penalty in the endzone to begin with. SF should've been down 16-3 or worse in the 1st half anyway....Seattle kept dropping passes way downfield. SF was the wrong play from the opening kickoff
    And there it is

First 1234