Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Only 3 out of 16 AFC teams with Winning Record!!!!

last two weeks of the season will have a millionare playoff scenarios. We'll have a bunch of 7-8 teams and 8-7 teams that last week with plenty of playoff hope.

Balty 5-1
    Houston 4-2

both with huge losses to their defense in the past few weeks

San Diego 3-2

Could get knocked down to .500 tonight.

PARITY

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

All four in the east are .500

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

might be going very deep with tiebreakers. good idea to always play a full 60 minutes even when you are blowing someone out or geting blown out, as points may enter the tiebreak pictures after conference records

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I knew this year was especially gonna be parity driven when something like 28 of the 32 teams were 1-1 I believe after week 2.

Now is a good time to analyze which of the .500 teams are pretenders and which will be contenders for a play off spot.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I knew this year was especially gonna be parity driven when something like 28 of the 32 teams were 1-1 I believe after week 2.

Now is a good time to analyze which of the .500 teams are pretenders and which will be contenders for a play off spot.
    hard to do that, when it could be ANYONE and in this day and age, once you get into the playoffs, you are a CONTENDER no matter the seed. See the Giants and Steelers in recent years.

I think it will come down to which teams stay healthiest with their key players/positions and who finishes the last 4 games HOT

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Houston is 4-2? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    hard to do that, when it could be ANYONE and in this day and age, once you get into the playoffs, you are a CONTENDER no matter the seed. See the Giants and Steelers in recent years.

I think it will come down to which teams stay healthiest with their key players/positions and who finishes the last 4 games HOT
    I think you misunderstood. I didn't say analyze and judge which teams will DO WELL IN THE POST SEASON. Way too early for that obviously.

I said try to sort out which teams out the of the 20 or so still in contention around the .500 mark are the ones that will eventually fade into the background in the next 4-5 weeks.

Still hard to do cause we don't know how unknowns like RG3 and Tannehill will fare in the long run but it should make betting a little bit more concrete from a scenario perspective.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

and then there were TWO