freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    You left out.....

Giants destroy 49ers, but couldn't beat the Eagles or Cowboys.

Teams make adjustments. These are professional athletes who have pride. To expect a team to play the exact same from week number one until week number 17 is silly.

My advice to you, be a contrarian and start backing teams that you think have ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE of winning. That's where the money is hidden.
    It's really sad that this is actually true.I was on GB ML last night after seeing Buffalo & Seattle win.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    It baffles me for hrs all week you study the games burning the midnight oil
    Then when the results are in time to scratch your head

Green bay can't bt colts but bt texans
    Eagles can bt giants can't bt lions

It makes no sense
    You needgo really-evaluate your choices. Never go from the past weeks, take it with a grain of salt. Obviously if a team is in motion and playing well, it will carry over buy matchu ups between teams matter much more.

Titanup28
    Titanup28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

The nfl changes every week! It's all about match ups

Titanup28
    Titanup28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Quote Originally Posted by rumnblack View Post
    It's called sport. You're not meant to understand it or be able to predict it.
    Good point

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Thats not a good strategy either. I bet you hit 50% or less if you back ugly dogs weekly. You really have to pick your spots wisely, or else you could end up backing teams like the Chiefs (covered last week, blown out this week) or Tennessee (covered this week, blown out last week) for the wrong game. Or how about last week? Lots of people got suckered into taking the Browns and Bills... that turned out real well.
    I'm not advocating that you blindly pick shitty teams, but what I am saying is that it's okay to take the Jets at home versus the Texans on a MNF game or a Packers team coming off an embarrassing loss. As I stated, that's where the money is hidden. Key word being hidden.

The Giants were a great example against the 49ers this week. I had a lot of faith that the Giants could run with the 49ers and it paid off for me. They went off @ +270 before the game, and I bought more when they were down 3-0. A lot of people said the G-Men could not hang with the 49ers and I went the other way. I'm advocating sifting through the so called shit pile to find a few lumps of coal that may turn into diamonds...lol
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-06-15 at 03:57 PM. Reason: image does not exist

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Dogs in the right spot on the ML, love those. Last night was on Bills ML, GB Ml and Giants ML

On the other hand -2.5 point favorites have been my bane...

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

a lot of squares underestimate the value and edge afforded by teams in "must win" scenarios

First 12