dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

10/29 NFL Week 8 Teaser

Here is what looks to be a very promising teaser:

Cincy +7.5
    The Bengals won a big game last week against Carolina which was really impressive. Atlanta also won a big game, but I look for Vick to throw some picks in this game. Cincy is just surprisingly good at takeaways and I think that makes a big difference in this game.

Bears -4.5
    The Bears are at home again and some people seem to forget about what happens at Soldier Field. The Bears will dominate with comfort of being in the Windy City.

Indy +14.5
    I kind of like the Denver in this game, but I really think Indy can win as well. The bottomline is that Denver won't win by more than a TD imo. So, that makes for a cover.

Minnesota +14.5
    This Defense is damn good boys. This game will be low scoring and should go down to the final minutes.

Also, considering substitutes such as:
    IND/DEN Under 51
    JAX +18
    NO +10
    DEN +9.5

misterjameswest
    misterjameswest's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good to me except that I'm not sold on Cinci. I know their offensive line is banged up; and I saw the game the Patriots ran all over them. I kind of like the Falcons.

The Indy/Denver game seems hard to call. Denver might be able to do very well running, but they just haven't scored much this year. Indy's defense isn't anything to write home about. Then again, maybe Peyton lights up the scoreboard. The weather could play a big part in the game to. Good luck!

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

In my opinion, Denver under is a really nice play - of course, Denver is the best play of all. I honestly won't be surprised if Denver beats them about 31-7. Say what you want about Denver's passing game (Jake will actually have a big game on playaction and bootlegs), but anybody can score on Indy's pathetic run defense, and Denver runs it as well as anyone.
    Minnesota is a good teaser play.

FWIW, this would be my 13 point teaser:

Aints +12
    Broncos +10.5
    Broncos Under 52
    Vikings +14.5

dave11486

First off,

I am working with 12pt teasers, so where can I find 13 pointers?

Second,

I actually really like your teaser. The reason I took Indy was because I would get Denver at +9.5 and I felt slightly more comfortable with a 14.5 difference. The Vikes is such a solid play as that game should be low scoring and close. + points are the way to go in teasers too, so NO might be better than the Bears -4.5. Thanks Razz.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry, just assumed 4 team 13 point teaser, which is what I saw at Pinny. I don't really ever play teasers, I just write down a fictional one every week (normally 3 team 10) - of course every one I would have taken this year has won.

NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

How about this one guys?

Jets +15
    Colts +15.5,
    St louis +22
    Patriots +10

ChrisV
    ChrisV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NEP Dynasty
    How about this one guys?

Jets +15
    Colts +15.5,
    St louis +22
    Patriots +10
    I love that teaser. Especially the first 3. I hate having to wait around till Monday night to complete a bet though so I may substitute Steelers +4 instead of Pats. I am still trying to decide, but I am gonna do something close to that 4 team, 13 pointer. To trust Batch or not? It is the Raiders for crying out loud! But my Pats would be at +10.5 too as an added bonus. Decisions, decsions...

josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would take out the cincy and bears pick, take tampa and cheifs, or panthers. much more solid bets i think. Cheifs are a differnt animal at home. Carolina is just plain better plus they are at home cant go wrong here

dave11486

Yea jose those are the ones i will probably ditch

I usually don't stick with my original teaser

Thanks for the input