I can't figure out how anyone can possible think Seattle was the sharp side? This wasn't like the GB game where Seattle was covering the spread, and winning or keeping it tight for most of the game. Not sure what the NE bettors got their lines at but I got mine early at -3.5. And after the 10:33 mark in the 2Q, Seattle wouldn't be covering the spread again until that last minute long ball. Seattle did not win this game, New England lost it. They lost out on points before half when they undoubtedly should have came away with at least 3. Brady throws 2 very un-brady-like picks, one on Seattle's 20 and one in the end zone, 2 more opportunities where you would have to think they should come away with at least a FG. Despite all this NE gets the ball back up 6 with 3 minutes left where a couple first downs will end the game, instead Pats play super conservative with 2 run plays and a short pass and go 3 and out. Seattle did not have one methodical drive where they marched down the field and scored a Touchdown, both previous TD drives came from either launching 30yrd+ passes or pass interference calls. Everyone in the building knew this same method would be Seattle's only chance at winning this game and the Pats secondary STILL let these receivers get behind them the one time they couldn't afford it. Either way Seahawks win and cover, I just don't understand how anyone who capped or watched this game can sit here and tell me that if this same game happened next week, Seahawks would be the smart play.