baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL racist toward black QB's ...... and try to disguise 57.9% ATS and 90% TEASE!!!

Working hard on this issue, boys.

Here are the numbers:

Black QB's after Week 4:

SU: 9-11...........................45.0%
    ATS: 8-11-1......................42.1%
    FADE TEAS: 18-2...............90.0%

Now remember, if you take away the SEA > GB win, you're talking about 40.0% SU and 36.8% ATS.
    If do a fade tease against black Qb's, you'd have hit 18 out of 20 selections.

But digging deeper, it gets even scarier!!!!

In 20 games, the black QB's in the NFL have just ONE LEGITIMATE WIN!!! That was the Seattle > Dallas game.
    Take a look at this!

1. 5 wins by 2 or less
    2. 2 wins over the hapless Saints
    3. 2 wins of a black QB playing another black QB (includes a black-on-black 2-pt win)

The Saints are 0-4 and everybody has beat them.

Anyways, I have double-check this key fact. Black QB winning margin. Only 3 of 20 games come to mind where they won by more than 3 pts. There is a 4th game.... so out of 20 games played, they only win by 4 or more 20% of the time! Incredible!

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

must be the 5th post I've seen you start about this black QBs today now, and its all the same info. the ats and SU record of black QBs. Write it all under the same damn post.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Sharp post!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SteveRyan

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    must be the 5th post I've seen you start about this black QBs today now, and its all the same info. the ats and SU record of black QBs. Write it all under the same damn post.
    easy, r u a white guy living in Europe?

your days are numbered, pally. in Israel they're loading up the planes to protect themselves. take that message to your leaders there.... b/c 20 years from now some guy named ******* will be slitting your family's throat in a late night break-in.

I just want you to be prepared, pally. all the best. your wife and kids will thank me.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

see, this is probably the one form of racism thats acceptable...when you put it into valuable numbers like that.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    easy, r u a white guy living in Europe?

your days are numbered, pally. in Israel they're loading up the planes to protect themselves. take that message to your leaders there.... b/c 20 years from now some guy named ******* will be slitting your family's throat in a late night break-in.

I just want you to be prepared, pally. all the best. your wife and kids will thank me.
    lets say I am a white guy living in Europe who is Israel protecting itself from and who will be breaking into my house in 20 years?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Just looked up those 5 teams and I'm seeing 9-10-1 instead of 8-11-1.

baskets

I go by donbest closing.

push was on Vick game tonite. won by 2 points.

baskets

I go by donbest closing.

push was on Vick game tonite. won by 2

easy

British husband left paralysed and wife who lost part of her jaw in horrific machete attack on Caribbean island A retired British businessman almost hacked to death on the Caribbean island of Tobago could be left permanently paralysed.
    Peter Green, who with wife Murium suffered horrific facial injuries, is paralysed on the left side of his body.
    The 65-year-old is still in a medically induced coma after being slashed across the face and head with a machete during the horror attack at their holiday home in Tobago.
    Tobago authorities revealed his injuries were so severe a neurosurgeon who was off duty had to be rushed to the Eric Williams hospital in Mount Hope to carry out an emergency operation.
    Mr Green is understood to be suffering from internal bleeding as well as swelling of the brain.
    His 59-year-old wife had part of her jaw chopped off during the attack at their single storey home in the Bacolet area of the island. She also suffered grievous injuries to her nose and face and needed at least four pints of blood.
    Tonight police admitted they were baffled by the motive for the savage attack. No arrests have been made.
    It was thought robbery was the prime motive, but police chief Nadir Khan said it appeared valuables, such as jewellery and cash, were still in the house.
    ‘While robbery has not been ruled out, an inventory has to be done to determine if anything is missing from the home, as a number of articles remained in the home that could have been stolen,’ Khan said.
    Locals on the island have also cast doubt on an early police theory that they were attacked because they were tourists.
    The couple, from Wellington,Somerset, had been travelling to Tobago for up to ten years and were well known in the area.
    Police sources said they were most likely targeted soon after arriving back on the island.
    The British High Commissioner for Tobago Eric Jenkinson visited the couple at the Intensive Care Unit at the Complex today.
    Despite her injuries, Mrs Green was able to talk with Mr Jenkinson. Family members have also been at the couple’s bedside having flown from the UK.
    The Greens own a single storey holiday home in the Bacelot area of the island which is a favourite with honeymooners.
    Estate agent Jason Wallace, 30, a friend of the Greens, said: ‘They are a sincere and kind couple and what has transpired upon them is not only a robbery, but also outright evil.’
    The Government of Trinidad and Tobago has condemned the violent attack amid fears it will have a negative effect on tourism.
    The Ministry of National Security said the attack was being treated with the ‘highest degree of seriousness’.
    A spokesman said: ‘The Ministry has reassured the British High Commission that the police are doing everything possible to find the attackers.’
    The brutal attack bore striking similarities to the murder of a Swedish couple on the island last year.
    Anna Sundsval, 62, and Oke Olsoon, 73, were killed after being stabbed at their home in Bon Accord.
    A suspect was held for the murders, but he was later released.
    Geoff Patton, the deputy British High Commissioner, said: ‘My Government appreciates the concerns expressed by the Trinidad and Tobago government.
    ‘I know the family is receiving the best treatment possible. We are very grateful for that. What we do look forward to is the apprehension of the people who committed this horrible crime.’
    Kevin Kenny, president of the Trinidad Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Association, said the attack would have a devastating affect on people visiting the island.
    ‘It is absolutely and totally intolerable,’ he said.
    ‘Tourists go to the nicest, safest places and if tourists keep getting attacked, they won’t come.’
    The island had been dubbed ‘the murder capital of the Caribbean’ after the murders of the Swedish couple and the raping of two British women in front of their husbands by a lone assailant at Black Rock.
    A police spokesman said crime scene investigators were still at the Greens’ property looking for evidence.
    Police spokesman Annmari Grant said: ‘Investigators believe the UK nationals were attacked and “chopped” using machetes or similar weapons at their Tobago home. There are no suspects.’
    She said Mr Green was found inside the house while his wife was outside in the road where she had crawled for help.
    The attack is the latest violent attack on Britons visiting the Caribbean.
    Two men in Antigua are awaiting trial over the murder of Ben and Catherine Mullany who were shot dead on the last day of their honeymoon.
    The couple from Swansea, South Wales, were victims of a violent robbery at the Cocos Hotel and resort last July.
    Keniel Martin, 20, and a 17-year-old boy are awaiting trial in Antigua on murder charges.
    [end of Mail article]

baskets

misread your post. I'll go back and check later

Brock Landers

Baskets, how do you cap/account for the Washington/Tampa game??? Two black qbs there LOL

baskets

brock, they get a win when playing each other...

that's why they get more wins under their belt.

9 wins in 20 games...... 2 wins were black-on-black crime. and when they win..... they can rarely ever do it by much (this year in 2012)

but I included SU and ATS wins when they play each other...

btw, Nelson Mandela has approved this thread

Brock Landers

Black on black crime LOLOL

Holy shit I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

- 3 out of 5 black QB's are relatively inexperienced
    - 9 out of 10 worst QB's are white (Weeden, Kolb, Tannehill, Sanchez, Gabbert, Palmer, Wilson, Locker, Cassel, Ponder)

Not sure I agree with your conclusion.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

45% ATS is pretty statistically irrelevant over a 20 game sample. If it was over 200 games or so, you might have a point.

And Ernie, the other factors regarding the black QBs are irrelevant when we're talking ATS, the books should have already taken them into account.

The "slim margin of victory" thing is pretty much just flat out data mining. That's where you dig up a "trend" to support the conclusion you've already come up with. If you were a pro/reliable, I'd be willing to take a points bet with you that will regress towards the mean (which is somewhere around 60-70% anyway).

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    45% ATS is pretty statistically irrelevant over a 20 game sample. If it was over 200 games or so, you might have a point.

And Ernie, the other factors regarding the black QBs are irrelevant when we're talking ATS, the books should have already taken them into account.

The "slim margin of victory" thing is pretty much just flat out data mining. That's where you dig up a "trend" to support the conclusion you've already come up with. If you were a pro/reliable, I'd be willing to take a points bet with you that will regress towards the mean (which is somewhere around 60-70% anyway).
    @ this in-depth, serious response to that crazy fukk

Good post but come on man

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    @ this in-depth, serious response to that crazy fukk

Good post but come on man
    Well, it's really not that much effort. I just can't let statistical fallacies like this go unchecked. I'm getting some lulz out of his responses to my responses. Turns out he's not just crazy, he might also be stupid.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Baskets for President!

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nate to come in and say white qb's get more calls

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    - 3 out of 5 black QB's are relatively inexperienced
    - 9 out of 10 worst QB's are white (Weeden, Kolb, Tannehill, Sanchez, Gabbert, Palmer, Wilson, Locker, Cassel, Ponder)

Not sure I agree with your conclusion.
    So you point out the black qbs are inexperienced but most of the white guys are inexperienced but you didn't point that out. Most of the white guys you listed have been in the league a short time as well. I think at least 2 in your list are rookies. Also, Sanchez is Mexican, don't push him on us white people. We don't want him.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Removed. No need joining another SBR Klan Rally
    Last edited by muldoon; 10-01-12 at 01:15 AM.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Cam Newton played well yesterday

baskets

Cam played great. Could've sealed the game.... but he fumbled at the precise moment!!! Then it was just a matter of time before the Chicano coach and Chinese safety got exposed...... leaving it up to a real 6'5" white QB to scoop up the victory.

Teasers around the world rejoiced.

You don't get to 18-2 on the fading black QB's tease be sheer luck...... that Cam fumble was sheer destiny.

daimoshokage

Hey baskets, Roxxy is down $5K in NFL and NCAAF!! Send him some change..

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

baskets

Daimo, I don't hate people...

but wait, is Roxxy black?

I might have to change my opinion.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Daimo, I don't hate people...

but wait, is Roxxy black?

I might have to change my opinion.
    Yes, roxxy is half black - half german - half ratard - half lying scumbag..

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

I can't believe that all you guys allow this ding-bat to TROLL you like this.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

this kid does his homework

good job baskets

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

2012 Year to Date 4 103.2 86 124 69.4 1070 267.5 8.6 4 1 39 252 63.0 6.5 4

Thats RG3 numbers so far......103.2 QB rating......69% completions....only 1 pick....1070 passing and 252 rushing. Thats 330 total yards per game. He also graduated from Baylor in 3 years while this guy couldn't graduate from Subway college.

As far as your crime post (outside the USA by the way)....why didn't you mention that 99% of serial killers are white? They should ban Adolf Jr. from this kind of nonstop garbage on here.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

it has nothing to do with black qbs being hated....
    black people in general are just very slow. whether its thinking, driving, decision making or speaking. they are just SLOW.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

that roxxy guy is ******......pantyhers -9.5..? who the penetrate are you kidding laying 1,500 LOL!

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    2012 Year to Date 4 103.2 86 124 69.4 1070 267.5 8.6 4 1 39 252 63.0 6.5 4

Thats RG3 numbers so far......103.2 QB rating......69% completions....only 1 pick....1070 passing and 252 rushing. Thats 330 total yards per game. He also graduated from Baylor in 3 years while this guy couldn't graduate from Subway college.

As far as your crime post (outside the USA by the way)....why didn't you mention that 99% of serial killers are white? They should ban Adolf Jr. from this kind of nonstop garbage on here.
    funny drivel

I've made a specific thread on RGSheet. Currently he has beat the 0-4 Saints (who hasn't?) and he beat another black QB... his team is 1-3.

If you think RGSheet is intelligent, just take a look at his mongrol face, huge buggy eyes, blank stare, and Daniel Snyder's glorious football decisions in the past....... in just a few years the guy will be a clipboard king.... unless the media can prop him up like Mark Sanchez.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Its all the medias fault....Bush got into Yale with the IQ of a grapefruit but blacks get all the breaks. So are you moving on Nov. 7th? Another 4 years with a black President with 3x your IQ should drive you out....atleast if you believe the crap you type.

baskets

lol, MH. how come 99.9% of black cities around the world are like Vienna?

lmfao. you smoke too much of the chocolate Kool-Aid.

go love some ****** dick and ride it up and down, my friend. Tom Brady Sheet..... oh wait, I think I got his name confused... you mean Montana Sheet are not one and the same?

12 Last