TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Unions win again. Job creators lose. Hope the owners find a way to outsource those positions in the future.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    little over 2100

only thing that changes is the pace of the game.....no more conferences in the middle of the field debating rules....

regular refs will still make some bad calls...

dont tell me it makes no difference

these fukkin dipshits were throwing flags late in games trying to keep teams in it

said teams were not only being kept in game. they were coming back and fukkin winning

Pats 30-21 late 4th quarter. ravens pinned deep in there own end. 3rd and whatever. fukkin jerkoff throws a flag for defensive holding on McCourty. He fukin didnt touch him. didnt lay a hand on him. Collinswoth even made a comment after the play begging for the refs and league to stay at the negotiating table. That fukkin piece of shit doesnt throw that flag the fukkin games over. ravens punt and pats run 3 more minutes off the clock. instead they get a td and then FG and the rest is history. These guys couldnt of fukkin butchered these games worse. dont tell me it doesnt make a difference. thats fukkin whoreshit
    Last edited by Br0nxer; 09-26-12 at 11:22 PM.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Bronxer, give us some plays now that real refs r back. Canuck, how did u have replacement refs in your back pocket?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

well that's why I liked the replacement refs better.....incentive to fix games make sure underdog covers spread...

most of these guys coming from Div III making peanuts how hard would it be to pass up 25k or something from Giuliani to be bias towards a certain team....

first 3-4 weeks I look at teams that no one would fukkin back even for a dollar and you'll see them get the calls and play out of their mind...

take a look at Rams and Panthers this week...

Br0nxer

well that's why I liked the replacement refs better.....incentive to fix games make sure underdog covers spread...

most of these guys coming from Div III making peanuts how hard would it be to pass up 25k or something from Giuliani to be bias towards a certain team....

first 3-4 weeks I look at teams that no one would fukkin back even for a dollar and you'll see them get the calls and play out of their mind...

take a look at Rams and Panthers this week...
    its idiotic

you thinking you figured something out randomly betting underdogs with the replacements. And I told Zeta the same thing last night. the refs would of eventually compensated for that or luck would of turned. if they were here the whole year you would get buried using that angle

GL. Im glad the real refs are back

IT MAKES A HUGE FUKKIN DIFFERENCE

Br0nxer

Fukkin Sidney Rice plain as day Offensive PI in Packers game

Moron calls defensive PI

This PI would of been called offensive if the real refs were there. 100%. they would not of fukked that up

And if the real refs were there McCourty would of never been flagged for holding. 100%.

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    its idiotic

you thinking you figured something out randomly betting underdogs with the replacements. And I told Zeta the same thing last night. the refs would of eventually compensated for that or luck would of turned. if they were here the whole year you would get buried using that angle

GL. Im glad the real refs are back

IT MAKES A HUGE FUKKIN DIFFERENCE
    well not about betting all underdogs or random ones....certain ones. all different situations. Hard to fukkin explain...

BigDeem5

well not about betting all underdogs or random ones....certain ones. all different situations. Hard to fukkin explain...
    Nuck, You hammering Rams?

CanuckG

Yes

BigDeem5

More or less than ** tomorrow?

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

NFL has reached a deal with refs.

Just hit Google News about 8 minutes ago.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/s...eal/57846906/1

CanuckG

Probably more but I mean it's one game we have a full season ahead of us not getting crazy

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

The NFL said in a statement that the league and the NFL Referees Association worked out on an eight-year collective bargaining agreement.

"Our officials will be back on the field starting (Thursday) night," commissioner Roger Goodell said in the statement. "We appreciate the commitment of the NFLRA in working through the issues to reach this important agreement."

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Won't make a difference betting on games.....
    I was listening to something the other day that says it does...

Refs have been biased towards home teams, particularly for those in a dome. Dome teams are 7-1 SU and 5-3 ATS this year (3-0 last week incl 2 dogs winning SU). There has been a slight over bias as well.

There is also a suggestion it can favour teams that play dirtier with the types of players that can intimidate these shitty refs. Didn't help the Lions much last week

I guess none of it matters anymore though.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Fukk the NFL

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Now Fukk OFF!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ck-on-thursday

And don't ever let it happen again you fukkbags

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed mate

why is it there is so many lockouts in American sports?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

NFL Players Association executive director DeMaurice Smith said a work stoppage after the current collective bargaining agreement expires in 2021 is “a virtual certainty."

"I think that the likelihood of either a strike or a lockout is almost in ’21 a virtual certainty," Smith told Sports Illustrated in a video posted Thursday.

The current CBA, which followed a months-long lockout that ended in July 2011, is set to expire after the 2020 season. While the revenue split between the players and owners will again be a major issue, the power NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell wields under the personal conduct policy — which most recently came into play with last week’s six-game suspension of Dallas Cowboys star running back Ezekiel Elliott over domestic violence accusations — will almost certainly come under scrutiny.

“We have a deal, where if it doesn’t get fixed, we are little ‘a’ Armageddon,” Smith said

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Damn, can't believe that ref strike was 5 years ago.

First 12