Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Why would any idiot bet more than a couple of a hundred on a Green Bay -Seattle game?

You guys are such squares and deserve to lose.
    I've come to realize that the biggest indicator that a guy on the forum is a Dbag is when he uses the word 'square' (as if he's Professor Sharp giving a tutorial). The second is when a guy has no compassion for someone else who took a bad beat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face, betcha_bottom$, vyomguy, and Mikeyanks23

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I lost plenty. Can't even say how much... So disgusted by that call I am not betting NFL anymore till the refs come back. Sticking to college football. No point in betting NFL. Replacement Refs too afraid to let home teams lose most of the time.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

wow you guys are all bitching about 2k 5k i borrowed 8k from a dam loan shark for saturdays fights i won on jon jones put that money on green bay ML now i have to face this tommorw if i even stay around state im screwed i dont know what to do

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    wow you guys are all bitching about 2k 5k i borrowed 8k from a dam loan shark for saturdays fights i won on jon jones put that money on green bay ML now i have to face this tommorw if i even stay around state im screwed i dont know what to do
    come to miami, I'll give you a room and money to bet till to get the 8k back. Can give you 2000 a month to play, a efficiency and food. But we go 50/50 with earnings.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

dam pro bettor might take you up on that but i dont want this guy to find out were i went and cause u problems

probettor1

dam pro bettor might take you up on that but i dont want this guy to find out were i went and cause u problems
    I didnt think about it, but you are right. Miami is a small city.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    come to miami, I'll give you a room and money to bet till to get the 8k back. Can give you 2000 a month to play, a efficiency and food. But we go 50/50 with earnings.
    quit enabling

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Fed_42420 View Post
    quit enabling
    enabling what?, a degener gambler or an attention whore?

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Why would any idiot bet more than a couple of a hundred on a Green Bay -Seattle game?

You guys are such squares and deserve to lose.
    i agree it wasn't viewed as lock, close matchup.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

You guys should have checked those refs facebook page, they're both Seattle fans! Hell it was right there, how could you miss that?

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    You guys should have checked those refs facebook page, they're both Seattle fans! Hell it was right there, how could you miss that?
    genious

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

If what you say is true about the bet and owning a car with a bluew book value of 20k with 4 K owed.sell your car man up and pay your DEBT!

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    I've come to realize that the biggest indicator that a guy on the forum is a Dbag is when he uses the word 'square' (as if he's Professor Sharp giving a tutorial). The second is when a guy has no compassion for someone else who took a bad beat.
    If you get a bad beat betting on a team or player and later you cant find a logic to justify your pick, then the beating is deserved. You see people here losing fortune in a team with one of the MVP injured or recently injured. lets say JDS vs cain velazquez. Cain had a recent severe shoulder injury, if you betted large on cain is time to troll so you learn your lesson. Besides if you dont want it, stop posting your picks, it is what you pay for trying to show off with your winning picks.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    lol...you are worried about 2100 ???....that ref screw up in gb game cost me 6 figures...no kidding.
    No hedge, pal?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Babies complain

Its part of the game

Its gambling

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Steam View Post
    And you did not hedge the last leg of a parlay where you are getting more than even money line odds on the home dog? Simple money management, take your profit...I of course am assuming that your other parts were NFL from Sunday and not some other event tonight... if not I do apologize...
    Sorry man but this, if you want to last in this fkn game.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

sorry guys I lost too. pennies compared to your bets...

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Everyone catches a bad break now and then, but this one was especially bad.

First 12