celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

NFL juice

Does anyone know of an online outlet open to US betters where juice is less than 10 cents a side?

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I know of couple that offer reduced juice at certain times...5dimes, and also Youwager offers -105 lines on Friday nights i believe from 9pm est to 6am est...I'm sure there is others but I have nothing but good to say about both of those books, fast payouts and for the most part you can be assured your money is safe

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    I know of couple that offer reduced juice at certain times...5dimes, and also Youwager offers -105 lines on Friday nights i believe from 9pm est to 6am est...I'm sure there is others but I have nothing but good to say about both of those books, fast payouts and for the most part you can be assured your money is safe
    Thanks, ok I see 5Dimes reduced their juice at 12pm yesterday on tonights game. I guess its 10 cents everywhere if you make your plays early in the week though. I'll have to check out Youwager, you say you've had a good experience with them with payouts?

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by celtics3388 View Post
    Thanks, ok I see 5Dimes reduced their juice at 12pm yesterday on tonights game. I guess its 10 cents everywhere if you make your plays early in the week though. I'll have to check out Youwager, you say you've had a good experience with them with payouts?
    ya, if your question was whether a book runs consistent -105 juice I believe the answer is no...usually they have a "window" where you can bet at reduced..obviously with line movement this isn't ideal but still better than nothing...and yes Youwager doesn't have the exotics, and tons of options like 5dimes, but they do have 1 free payout a month and their checks come lighting fast imo...I've requested checks on thursday and gotten them as quick as monday all the way up here in MN which is impressive imo