McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Superstition Sez.. **'s Picks week 6 NFL

I realize that I was 0 for the rookie QB thing last week.... That happens (In fact, in memory, I think it's the first time EVER). I'm very sorry if you rode my picks. I only mention my 'cris' plays because they were so nice to let us win almost EVERY week in the 'beat the prick' contest.. I never have time to post all my picks, anyway.
    I won't ever post all my plays due to me being such a line whore for the NFL and I play until kickoff, mostly.

However, I've been +money playin the NFL all season EVERY week.
    If it weren't for college FB...I digress.
    No picks posted for me this week.
    Why?
    I'm a total square and I lose too much for those that ride my write ups (despite winning - it contradicts the picks I post - and that's BS to those that follow me).
    How far off, aside from the rookie QB thing,

I will just say, if I open my mouth, it's becase I did more than home work or played 'mathematician' for a couple hours.
    I just know the NFL - even if I ONLY post my plays, that I make, on Cris.... I just don't have time to act on gameday. I'm sorry for that. I just try to help everyone get their money in good.

GL and lets all BTP this week!
    c'mon, boys, we can do it!
    That's why we post, yes? At the heart of it, we all have it as a duty to beat the HOUSE.
    Lets do it!
    For real, pick winners...Because they are winners.
    No other reason....
    Fundamentals, boy... fundamentals.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Hell, I forgot to mention the picks!
    Ride the Jets this week on at WORST the ML.
    Jets dominate the Dolphins while Pennington QBs.
    Look up their stats even without him.
    Also - Jets at home.
    It's a 'gimme', as far as I'm concerned, even with "harrington" aka "the crappiest QB that ever got selected in the 1st round probably ever" starting. LoL, the guy has NO arm.
    I jinxed the Jets now, so GO PHINS!
    Lmao, just kidding, take the Jets and lets all party!