Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Jets -2.5

I think this is a great one to jump on. Buffalo is a little over rated based on the Mario signing. As a life long Texans fan Mario is a decent player but not worth the money. I see the Jets winning this one 19-6.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Also on it, sure jets preseason puts a bad taste in your mouth about them but reg season is a different story and I think they cover here too.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Staying away until I see how that Jet O performs. Think it's it's going to be close.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Sharp bet. Every sports outlet bad mouthing the Jets offense and the line has barely budged. Will be interesting to see how the percentages look on Sat. night. Stevie Johnson is nursing a groin injury. Bills offense could start slow.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

lol....people still on the jets......people really never ever learn. cant change stupid

oldschool02
    oldschool02's Avatar Become A Pro!

jets ran vanilla all preseason long, you can't draw conclusions from the ps to rs. there should be some decent value on them.

chargers4222

i am not basing it on preseason, the bills are better, the jets are not good

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

How
    Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Jets have serious issues.

oldschool02
    oldschool02's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't think that the jets are a great team either, but in my eyes this line is off.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Everyone was all over bills last year against jets, what happend? They fixed there main problem jets dominate bills again.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Jets won 7 of the last 8 vs Buffalo

Jets didn't have their top 3 WR all preseason and didn't show any of the Tebow-Cat

People loading up on Buffalo are crazy at this point......fine with me though

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

well i still think my +5.5 i got when it opened is a great bet for buffalo!!!

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

i love how the Bills on the "bounce back list" so people blindly taking them this week with Jets offensive struggles. how many pts you think Bills going to score? how have Bills done vs Rex past few years?? Revis got burned couple times by Stevie Johnson last season, don't think he isn't amped for it. Johnson not 100% either. Jets D lis improved, Bart Scott looks leaner/faster. Dustin Keller going to rack up some yards on Sunday for sure.

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

Oddly enough Stevie Johnson is the one WR who was been successful vs Revis, albeit in a small sample size.

Jets are going to be a different team this year though. Defense will get pressure with 4 guys rushing which will open up worlds of possibilities for Rex Ryan to work with across the rest of the defense. Landry will be an interesting addition.

Offensively, Stephen Hill and his 4.3 speed will take the top off a defense just like Torrey Smith did with the Ravens last year. Sanchez still won't be a great QB but he'll only have to be Flacco good. The O-Line is legit and Shonn Green will have a lot more room to work with without the defense being able to stack the box. We all saw what that did for Ray Rice last year. Hill is a great run-blocker because of his time in GT run first scheme, and anyone else getting on the field for the Jets will be too.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Everyone was all over bills last year against jets, what happend? They fixed there main problem jets dominate bills again.
    you can't spell their. i will bet the bills. thanks

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Why? No games have been played yet.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

love this line @-2.5. I'm on the Jets as well.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    I think this is a great one to jump on. Buffalo is a little over rated based on the Mario signing. As a life long Texans fan Mario is a decent player but not worth the money. I see the Jets winning this one 19-6.
    If anyone is overrated is the Jets here. Taking the Jets I can promise you is the square pick. They've beaten the bills 5/6, are always touted to be the better team, and are given way too much respect for their play. THey are a team on the downslide. Not saying the Bills will be great, but if Stevie plays, they will cover and most likely win.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Sharp bet. Every sports outlet bad mouthing the Jets offense and the line has barely budged. Will be interesting to see how the percentages look on Sat. night. Stevie Johnson is nursing a groin injury. Bills offense could start slow.
    line has moved from -4.5 to -2.5, thats significant since it passes the FG barrier.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

How are the Jets going to score? I would take the Bills plus the points...But make that the money Sledge187.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

This line is as fishy as the Tampa Bay/Carolina line. I'd be much more comfortable betting the under.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    This line is as fishy as the Tampa Bay/Carolina line. I'd be much more comfortable betting the under.
    Tampa is one of the best plays this weekend

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by therushishere View Post
    Oddly enough Stevie Johnson is the one WR who was been successful vs Revis, albeit in a small sample size.

Jets are going to be a different team this year though. Defense will get pressure with 4 guys rushing which will open up worlds of possibilities for Rex Ryan to work with across the rest of the defense. Landry will be an interesting addition.

Offensively, Stephen Hill and his 4.3 speed will take the top off a defense just like Torrey Smith did with the Ravens last year. Sanchez still won't be a great QB but he'll only have to be Flacco good. The O-Line is legit and Shonn Green will have a lot more room to work with without the defense being able to stack the box. We all saw what that did for Ray Rice last year. Hill is a great run-blocker because of his time in GT run first scheme, and anyone else getting on the field for the Jets will be too.
    Exactly. Jets will make the playoffs at 10-6 or 11-5 winning ugly games with defense.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    AFC EAST:
    1) Pats
    2) Jets
    3 & 4) Bills/Fins dogfight.

It's been this way for eons and doesn't appear like it's going to change anytime soon. Jets -2.5 is beautiful.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Jets didn't have their top 3 WR all preseason and didn't show any of the Tebow-Cat
    and who would those WR be? LOL Santanio Oldmes?

not to jock your other points but cmon they dont have any WR at all, let alone top 3 WR on the team that sat out preseason....

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

gotta take the Jets here

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    and who would those WR be? LOL Santanio Oldmes?

not to jock your other points but cmon they dont have any WR at all, let alone top 3 WR on the team that sat out preseason....
    Jets will run the ball, dump it off to Keller, throw some short passes but win on defense.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Jets will run the ball, dump it off to Keller, throw some short passes but win on defense.
    i know what their gonna do and I might even take the jets -2.5, but to say that top 3 WR were out doesnt make much sense...they dont have any WR period

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    You know the jets quarter back sucks real bad right?

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

jets are the play. what do people actually think line should be? divisional game, IN ny. jets -2.5 is the play.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    You know the jets quarter back sucks real bad right?
    You know the bills quarter back sucks too right?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

everyone here betting on the jets are going to be in for a surprise on sunday lmao

C-Gold

Sanchez came into the league after his true junior year at USC. He was the youngest QB in the league in the biggest city of course he didn't start off fast. Pac 10 defenses suck. Jets WRs do suck but I wouldn't be shocked if Sanchez got better. Rex has a big mouth but he is still a good coach.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    You know the bills quarter back sucks too right?
    Cant be worse then sanchez the king of the sucks. I am fadeing the jets every game this year they might lose every game

12 Last