riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Placing a Football Future & Looking for best Bonus...Worth it?

Is it even worth it for me to try hunting down a bonus if I am looking to place $1k on an NFL future? With the rollover requirements being practically impossible at that amount. Even in a live chat with BI the customer service rep told me "It would be near impossible, sir". Appreciate his honesty!

So what would you guys do? Open up at a new book and look for a bonus or just stick with my existing book and skip any bonus with its attached rollover requirement.

Thanks for the advice fellas.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Open an account with Heritage.

riffraff24

I thought about that. I spoke with their customer service and this is what I got...

If I placed 1k on a 25/1 future, I would receive a 28% bonus on my deposit. With a 8x rollover requirement I would need to have 10,240 in action before I could ever get a payout. Doesn't seem like it is worth the risk of having to have that much action before getting a payout. Am I wrong?

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    I thought about that. I spoke with their customer service and this is what I got...

If I placed 1k on a 25/1 future, I would receive a 28% bonus on my deposit. With a 8x rollover requirement I would need to have 10,240 in action before I could ever get a payout. Doesn't seem like it is worth the risk of having to have that much action before getting a payout. Am I wrong?
    if u are placing 25 to 1 ($1000) on a future ur bankroll must be pretty large.

best suggestion is to deposit way more than the 1k u want to bet on a future.. take bonus and then work on rollover with ur other 9k or whatever u deposited and then when the future hits (if ever) the rollover will already be done from the seasons work

but u also wont be able to withdrawal till end of that season.. so it seems not to be a great idea neither

-stash

riffraff24

Thanks for the input. My bankroll is completely separate from this 1k