ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Ev...0Lozada/photos

She is pretty hot. Why would she choose such a loser?

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

That was quick! By by chad

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

jets will give him a chance. they should they have no one else to play wr

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    jets will give him a chance. they should they have no one else to play wr
    Chad can't play either.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    not when you get them at liquor stores dumb ****.
    1st of all you wouldn't see Chad Johnson at a liquor store. He doesn't Fukking drink the least bit which has been well documented, so bad example to use in this spot pal. As far as everyone else Yeah sure buy condoms at a liquor store they won't give you a receipt, or you can go anywhere in the world and use a credit/debit/cash and not accept the receipt and move the fukk on ....

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Apparently those "Don't hit women." ads made by other athletes didn't effect him.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

I'm a fan, but damn Chad...
    will miss seeing this dude in the league

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

That wife of his

That bitch is a dump ass/bitch

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

I watched the 1st episode of hard knocks the other day, I wonder what kind of footage hard knocks will have on this whole ordeal. I want to see his reaction after finding out he got cut.

Do any of you remember on hard knocks near the end he stopped by a room and said something to the extent that he'll try to get arrested over the weekend and then you heard the coach in the room laugh. Hah!

The comment section on the ESPN article has some interesting comments that makes it sound like the wife of his is a crazy one.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...utting-johnson

"I'm sure no one has seen "Basketball Wives" but Evelyn has a violent history on that show. She is CRAZY and the biggest bully on the show. She makes death threats, gets wine bottles throws them at people's head like she's off her rocker. I think Chad is self absorbed and during the show they had a convo about them having an open marriage and she agreed to it. So she gets mad w/ him for finding a receipt for condoms and I know she went bat sh*t on him. No one gets along w/ her and she's banned at a lot of places in Miami due to her unstable anger. He was warned not to marry the brawd but he didn't listen. I do have an inch of sympathy for him but this had to happen"

"In EVERY season shes fighting people. Throwing sh*t at people wine glasses, forks, plates, this last season she threw a huge wine bottle that wasn't even opened yet at this chick because the girl said she heard "Evelyn gets around."! She threw the bottle at this girl and it almost hit the girl's head. Evelyn even turned on her best friend because her friend said she doesn't believe that her and Chads relationship will last because they got engaged knowing each other for just 4 mths and they met from off of Twitter. She got mad and tried to fight twice. Evelyn even had sex w/ him the first day she met him. These aren't rumors either because you will see it ALL on the show.

Evelyn is a CRAZY b*tch and he told her on the show that their going to have an open marriage and she was cool w/ it. Why all of a sudden you're going to get mad because you see a reciept for condoms in the trunk of his car, when she knew what to expect?"

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Too bad Al Davis is dead, CJ would be inking a new contract as we speak.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Chad to Dallas!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Unreal guy is a fukkin thug

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    I watched the 1st episode of hard knocks the other day, I wonder what kind of footage hard knocks will have on this whole ordeal. I want to see his reaction after finding out he got cut.

Do any of you remember on hard knocks near the end he stopped by a room and said something to the extent that he'll try to get arrested over the weekend and then you heard the coach in the room laugh. Hah!

The comment section on the ESPN article has some interesting comments that makes it sound like the wife of his is a crazy one.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...utting-johnson

"I'm sure no one has seen "Basketball Wives" but Evelyn has a violent history on that show. She is CRAZY and the biggest bully on the show. She makes death threats, gets wine bottles throws them at people's head like she's off her rocker. I think Chad is self absorbed and during the show they had a convo about them having an open marriage and she agreed to it. So she gets mad w/ him for finding a receipt for condoms and I know she went bat sh*t on him. No one gets along w/ her and she's banned at a lot of places in Miami due to her unstable anger. He was warned not to marry the brawd but he didn't listen. I do have an inch of sympathy for him but this had to happen"

"In EVERY season shes fighting people. Throwing sh*t at people wine glasses, forks, plates, this last season she threw a huge wine bottle that wasn't even opened yet at this chick because the girl said she heard "Evelyn gets around."! She threw the bottle at this girl and it almost hit the girl's head. Evelyn even turned on her best friend because her friend said she doesn't believe that her and Chads relationship will last because they got engaged knowing each other for just 4 mths and they met from off of Twitter. She got mad and tried to fight twice. Evelyn even had sex w/ him the first day she met him. These aren't rumors either because you will see it ALL on the show.

Evelyn is a CRAZY b*tch and he told her on the show that their going to have an open marriage and she was cool w/ it. Why all of a sudden you're going to get mad because you see a reciept for condoms in the trunk of his car, when she knew what to expect?"
    ive seen the show and yes she is a crazy bitch and a hoe. chad did tell her about an open marriage. women always try and switch things up after the fact. but she is a hot and sexy freak. chad you get what you deserve messing with these crazy chicks.

First 12