Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capping and Discussions: Sunday October 8th, 2006

Post your comments and leans in this thread. If you have a play post it in the regular best bets thread. Remember, this is for comments and leans only. No results will be tracked from this thread.

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Orleans -6 -110
    not happy about the prick having this as BB, but there playing tampa bay enough said
    3units

Lions +7 -109 pinny
    Viking have scored 3 offensive td's in four games, I like my chances getting 7. I mean how many fake FG td's passes will they make Ryan Longwell throw to cover this number. I do expect them to score a bit more against a weak Det D but Lions should be able to hang with them and I think Vikings are a paper "Lion"
    3units

ytd 6-2

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Like the Lions getting 7 points as well, not crazy about the NO play though. Gradkowski is getting all the snaps this week and looked good in preseason, he might surprise. Also Gruden is talking about using the shotgun, something he has refused to do here in Tampa since he arrived. The new look might help a bit as well. No play but wouldn't surprise me to see Tampa win this game straight up. Defense has not been up to past standards but I doubt that will continue all year, they are due to dominate a game soon.

Good luck with your plays.