r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Thank you Broncos!

Got the win on the +6.5 as well as a 1 unit ml play on my birthday last night! Nothing like having your team win and cover on your birthday! woohoo

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I know the feeling, makes it a lot better birthday.

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

:-< broncos killed me had a chance to win the betjam pick 12 if pats won

r2d2

Quote Originally Posted by scottyy11
    :-< broncos killed me had a chance to win the betjam pick 12 if pats won

Sorry to hear that my friend. The broncos in my opinion, have a tendency to play down to their competition, and then beat the teams handily where they are dogs. their offense still has alot of question marks though. Their defense deserves the credit for their two wins, and for giving them a chance opening day agaisnt the rams.

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

The broncos are back. Look for them to be strong for the remainder of the season.

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bmac
    The broncos are back. Look for them to be strong for the remainder of the season.
    not sure if their back or pats are that bad, watched all the pats games so far and not looking great even though they are 2-1. Broncos D looks good the question mark is always Jake.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, happy belated birthday bud

I'm glad to hear everything worked out for you last night as well.

anthon9283
    anthon9283's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would also like to thank the Broncos, they saved me from losing money this week.

Happy B day r2d2

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Add me to the 'they saved my ass' list, also...

Happy B day r2, the Broncos played some pretty good D again last night. If Plummer can keep his head out of his ass, they will be a tough team to beat.

r2d2

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n
    Add me to the 'they saved my ass' list, also...

Happy B day r2, the Broncos played some pretty good D again last night. If Plummer can keep his head out of his ass, they will be a tough team to beat.
    and this my friends is the type of question that plagued socrates and the like. that is the million dollar question out there for us donkey fans. go broncos!!!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

r2d2,

Love the avatar, man. Classic!

How 'bout my man Javon Walker? I saw him every game he played as a Packer and I think he's got huge potential. He showed it last night. I think he can be the heir to Rod Smith whenever he decides to hang up the cleats.

Don Dollars
    Don Dollars's Avatar Become A Pro!

That avatar is sweet. I miss that symbol.

Being a Packer fan it is quite painful to see Javon do good. I wish he was still in the Green & Gold.

r2d2

Thanks my friend. THe donkeys and me go way back. My pops took my brother and I to the airport (on a school night sunday) after THE DRIVE agaisnt clevland to greet the team at 2AM during a snow storm. Grew up in Littleton, a suburb of sw denver. pretty much have orange and blue blood. my dad taking us to the airport was a great memory, got elways autograph. i also have the 1980 team autograph ball that i won in a charity auction in my first grade class!!!! red miller coached team. Love me some classic denver D. Our D is looking solid this year. I will take one TD allowed over the first 3 games!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00
    r2d2,

How 'bout my man Javon Walker? I saw him every game he played as a Packer and I think he's got huge potential. He showed it last night. I think he can be the heir to Rod Smith whenever he decides to hang up the cleats.

r2d2

Javon finally proved himself last night imo. Glad to see him break off a couple for TD's. I know that was weighing on his shoulders. I think he has a TON of potential. But, as always, Jake is the damn wildcard. I just hope Javon stays healthy. I can see him doing really good things for us. Cheers all, stoked that i got a Nawlins win tonight. Going to bed, wish i could do this as a full time gig, not there yet!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00
    r2d2,

anthon9283
    anthon9283's Avatar Become A Pro!

Finally Javon Walker had a break out game. Well I guess the main problem was Plummer not passing the ball anyways..so finally Plummer made some passes