Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

FLAMERS (return to the scene) PACKERS vs EAGLES

FLAMERS (return to the scene) PACKERS vs EAGLES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. Well i'm back! It's been a odd 3 weeks since i've been here last. i've been up 10,000 then i had a hole in the bucket, and lost all my money, then won 15,000, then had a hole in the side of the bucket, not the bottom so i only lost a little from the wind. then i tried a different strategy, and just bought a new bucket.

TONIGHT - Monday Night Football Eagles at home against the Packers.

Ok, so here is the deal. We got a big game, but let's be honest. This is a no gamer. I mean if anyone bets max on the bigger items, we got problems.

So i've looked over every angle for action, and I see the EAGLES at -7.0 for the half is the best play.

I know there are places who have -7.5. I wouldn't touch that. This game is scary where the Packers aren't going to run the ball much with GREEN out, and probably using FB's more in the pass/run situational downs. Favre has done well with the off set downs with using his RB's more and this might be the difference early. If the Packers go deep twice in the first qtr, I feel they could get a FG in the 1st qtr. So the Eagles are the team to look at.

I think the EAGLES will run the ball lots of times early, and try to go deep to Stallworth a few times. I look for McNabb to play run support offense where he will use TE's often and go short passing game through the entire 1st qtr.

With the run support he will try to run play action later on and I feel a good 40+ play is in the works in the 1st half.

I think a 13-7 is a real possibility at the half. But I'm going to pick the EAGLES -7.0 first half because I think McNabb will drive twice with a TD in the works sometime in the 2nd.

I will bet 17-7 Eagles at the half.

And probably Favre will try to adjust his line in the 3rd and will roll out plenty enough times that will allow his line to scrollback on pass downs and leave passing lanes open for TE's.

I think the Packers will have a good qtr sometime in the game, and feel it's either the 3rd or 4th.

EAGLES will let up a few times, and I think Packers mistakes will be the difference late in the game.

FINAL SCORE

EAGLES 31
    PACKERS 17

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

interesting take you have on this game flamers.

BOL to you tonight

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Nice write up. I just played the 1st qtr -3.