will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

NFL Draft Gems and overlooked players

2nd round - Ryan Broyles (will overcome injury)---Megatron + Broyles--Wow!

Lavonte David--similar to Laurainitis on the Rams (overlooked a bit and will be a star)

LaMichael James - great player but SF is a overloading players at key positions

3rd round -- Ronnie Hillman ( has star potential, especially on Denver--I like it

Russell Wilson-- The best quarterback that the Seahawks will have. Similar to Drew Brees

4th round --- Jared Crick-- I see potential here

Nick Toon- Need's to be on a passing team like New Orleans. He's similar to his father and his father was damn good!

6th round - Dan Herron- Totally overlooked and Ohio State scandal in where he was suspended hurt him. This could be a major steal. This kid is way better than a 6th rounder (remember this name)

WAKE UP NFL--- KELLEN MOORE need CASE KEENUM are legit (Lions are a smart team welcoming Moore)

My favorite picks ---I think Lavonte David is a superstar and if Broyles stays healthy he going to take the Lions far (awesome player)

My sleeper - Dan Herron ---Is a grinder ---6th round- Bengals drafted him and is behind Green-Ellis. I think that he has the "potential" to be much better.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Vontaze Burfict was over looked and the Bengals got him undrafted. He's a 2nd round pick.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

LaMichael James is one of my favorite players, WHY did the Niners have to draft him?! They got Kendall Hunter, Frank Gore, Brandon Jacobs, and now LaMichael. Kendall Hunter and LaMichael James are almost the same players, wtf are they planning?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Vontaze Burfict was over looked and the Bengals got him undrafted. He's a 2nd round pick.
    guy's a fukkin psycho....it will either make him or ruin him

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Chase Minnifield to the Redskins as an undrafted free agent. If he recovers completely from his microfracture surgery he could start for them this season.

Nflmikes
    Nflmikes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Burfict is strong but slow maybe he could be like Kirkland late in his career

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

If youu're not talking about Coples and hill form the Jets in this thread you are fkn nuts.