Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Tebow to the Jags Was the Best Fit

Tebow starting for the Jags would have been great for all parties involved. He would be making a glorious return to his hometown as the starting quarterback instead of running the Wildcat in NY. He would be beloved as the golden boy of that city, thus exponentially boosting the ticket sales and attention toward the team. The NFL would have yet another ridiculously marketable team. And on top the that, now we have to deal with this ongoing circus that is the NY Jets that has only been worsened because of this trade
    Last edited by Vitooch; 03-22-12 at 02:02 PM.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

'You Can't Go Home Again'

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i agree vitooch

i used to like the jets, then they got favre

i used to like tebow, then he went to the jets

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

why would elway want tebow to look glorious?

last thing a team wants is a player they trade to succeed. just look at all the ridicule falcons still get for trading favre and bucks for trading nowitzki.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

last thing a team wants is a player they trade to succeed. just look at all the ridicule falcons still get for trading favre and bucks for trading nowitzki.
    you had to remind me that we gave up nowitzki + draft picks for a guy that is now dead (tractor traylor)

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You guys just don't get it......Tebow wanted to come to the Jets over the Jaguars......The Jaguars GM and HC did not want Tebow, only the owner did

Whole Jets orginization wants Tebow and he is friends with a lot of the guys

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I think the Jags should have pushed to get Tebow, and offered more than the Jets for him.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Tebow didn't want he pressure of being the starter. I think he knows he won't have success as a starter and would rather be a backup and gadget guy.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

you are comparing teblow to favre and nowitzki? c'mon man, the jets gave up their 4th rounder, basically no one in the league really wanted him...

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

totally agree, send him down to obscurity in Jacksonville, i don't want to listen to that goofy lispy voice.