battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

where will tebow land is all the hype around him gone

if he lands in jacksonville people would go insane becuase thats where he was born and raised duval county boyz

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Jacksonville or Miami are my best guesses.

And if Miami gets serious and signs Alex Smith then throw the 49ers into the mix.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Would they possibly keep him? It seems to me if Manning gets hurt and Tebow is doing well in Florida, this could really backfire.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Tebow would be a great asset to any team. He is a great leader and has desire to win. He plays his best every single game. You can't coach someone to have heart.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like him being in Minnesota. I think Ponder could be a great back-up to Manning and really benefit from a solid four years of studying under him...If Denver could just sweeten the deal a little, I think we have ourselves a perfect trade.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Move Tebow to TE.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The problem with tebow is he is a huge distraction not by choice

He is most popular player in NFL and most teams will not want that

When starter plays bad fans will go nuts and demand Tebow to play

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The problem with tebow is he is a huge distraction not by choice

He is most popular player in NFL and most teams will not want that

When starter plays bad fans will go nuts and demand Tebow to play
    Thanks, Hugh Douglas.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

id say trade him to oakland for washef up carson palmer and 2 first round picks.o

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I'm thinking Miami or Jacksonville as well. Miami can keep running their wildcat...
    What is Tebow worth? 3rd round pick, 2nd rounder tops? Definitely would not give up a 1st rd pick for him.

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

former GM Charlie Casserly said he would be surprised it was for more than a fifth-rounder

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    id say trade him to oakland for washef up carson palmer and 2 first round picks.o
    Send him at Manning on a blitz!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jacksonville/Miami definitely both need a QB, but neither really has the parts Denver needs to add to their team. I wonder if any team would part with their first draft pick in a Tebow trade, knowing that the talent pool at QB is unlikely to yield them a better option? If the Broncos could negotiate themselves obtaining a second first-round pick from JAC/MIA/SEA, they would have a LOT of flexibility in addressing their weaknesses early in the draft.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

with his current contract, I think teams are gonna take a gamble on him getting cut. Not too many John Fox type head coaches with Bronco like defenses willing to swallow their pride, let alone o-coordinators, to tailor everything to Tebow as a first option.

not for that money

Force the Broncos hand to cut him and then pick him up later as a backup, H-back, TE.

needs to be a perfect storm to work

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Jacksonville...

The NFL is a business first, sport second.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Cutting him outright makes NO sense at all for Denver. If no one is willing to give the Broncos value, they should hold on to him and look into expanding his role outside of the QB position. For all the criticism Tebow takes, the kid is a playmaker, the likes of which is not easy to come by.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Cutting him outright makes NO sense at all for Denver. If no one is willing to give the Broncos value, they should hold on to him and look into expanding his role outside of the QB position. For all the criticism Tebow takes, the kid is a playmaker, the likes of which is not easy to come by.

sometimes its not about sense.... its about cents

salary cap cents/sense

they surely are not gonna stop at Manning, they are gonna want (and i'm sure have promised Manning) to bring in some FA WR's.

depending upon how it shakes out, it might not be worth it to keep him around instead of another player they could get

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    sometimes its not about sense.... its about cents
    salary cap cents/sense they surely are not gonna stop at Manning, they are gonna want (and i'm sure have promised Manning) to bring in some FA WR's. depending upon how it shakes out, it might not be worth it to keep him around instead of another player they could get
    True in terms of trade value. That's not the same as outright releasing him for zero return. He's guaranteed just under $2M next season, whereas the replacement cost of a backup QB is probably $750K minimum, and let's be honest here, it's foolish for the Broncos to go cheap on that backup with Manning's history of injuries, and equally foolish to waste any draft picks on a QB when they have much more serious concerns to address elsewhere. Net savings on releasing Tebow would probably be around $1M. Compared what he brings to the table in his versatility and athleticism (plus 10 starts of experience last season) and I think the argument for the economic sense of releasing him is pretty weak.

IMO, a trade is a viable option, depending on what they can get in return for him, but his overall value as an offensive option should not be overlooked, and certainly not given away for nothing.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Tebow needs to demand a trade or release immediately. Denver's front office never believed in him and he would be just wasting his time as Manning has never mentored any other QB behind him, ever. Elway has been a huge dick in dealing with Tebow, bashing him in the media whenever possible. It is very apparent that they do not like him and have conspired for him to fail.

Miami just picked up Garrard, so I would look to Jax as long as the trade included Gabbert. The owner wants him but I'm not sure the coaches do as well. The Browns could be an option but the best place may be in NE, back with McD. Either way, get the fuk out of Denver and those bitches that were hoping you to fail.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

He will never last as a starting QB. If he gets a starting job it will be his last season as a starter.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

whats your point here exactly?