icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Pats whiners are the ultimate squares

All I'm hearing from Pats backers is dropped passes lucky catch if this if that.

Even if this game was a coin flip and could have gone either way, the value was on the dog. When you take a dog and win, it looks like you got "lucky", but when you're signing the back of checks year after year, those "lucky dogs" are way better than OMFG TOM BRADY IS JESUS!!!!

Take the dog in a flip boys!

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

I heard a stat last night that is telling of the talent Tom Brady really is. You can blame the WR all you want but in the last 2 Super Bowls for him he is 0-13 on pass plays over 20 yards. This backs my theory of that offense throws nothing but short passes and any QB can play in that system. Tebow would never lose there because he can take hits and Brady can not.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I heard a stat last night that is telling of the talent Tom Brady really is. You can blame the WR all you want but in the last 2 Super Bowls for him he is 0-13 on pass plays over 20 yards. This backs my theory of that offense throws nothing but short passes and any QB can play in that system. Tebow would never lose there because he can take hits and Brady can not.
    more teblow dick sucking. tell me brady can't tack a hit. pops right back and and gets back to work

icancount2one

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Brady is perfect for the system they run in New England, but he's still a product of that system. Take a great O-line, reliable workman receivers/RBs, make quick reads and accurate short throws. People forget about the defense he won his rings with and only think about the sick year with Randy "offensive pass interference" Moss. I don't think Brady has the pure talent of either Manning, A-rod, or Brees. Hell, Vick or Cam Newton will give you a lot with less than he has.

icancount2one

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post

more teblow dick sucking. tell me brady can't tack a hit. pops right back and and gets back to work

Brady is tough for sure, but when he's losing/in a close game and getting popped, he goes on tilt.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Brady is tough for sure, but when he's losing/in a close game and getting popped, he goes on tilt.
    but to say that brady can't take a hit, all because you have tebow's dick in your mouth like scorpion does, is just asinine

icancount2one

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post

but to say that brady can't take a hit, all because you have tebow's dick in your mouth like scorpion does, is just asinine
    Not any stupider than people putting him on a pedestal and laying him points against his worst possible matchup. I think the Pats drew the only two teams they had any chance against in the playoffs with that all-scrub defense.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Brady is perfect for the system they run in New England, but he's still a product of that system. Take a great O-line, reliable workman receivers/RBs, make quick reads and accurate short throws. People forget about the defense he won his rings with and only think about the sick year with Randy "offensive pass interference" Moss. I don't think Brady has the pure talent of either Manning, A-rod, or Brees. Hell, Vick or Cam Newton will give you a lot with less than he has.
    Just to clarify, Brady makes the o line what it is. Vollmer is the only elite lineman on the team and he was hurt almost the entire year. Watch the Tom Brady #1 player of 2011 on YouTube, Ray Lewis and Revis Island talk about what he does. Certainly not a "product of the system"

icancount2one

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

Just to clarify, Brady makes the o line what it is. Vollmer is the only elite lineman on the team and he was hurt almost the entire year. Watch the Tom Brady #1 player of 2011 on YouTube, Ray Lewis and Revis Island talk about what he does. Certainly not a "product of the system"
    Ok, I don't know how this thread got derailed into "lets debate how great Brady is for the thousandth time". My point is that the G-men were at least even odds to win, and that sometimes everything doesn't go perfect for square faves. People can write off the Giants' early mistakes when they failed to put the game away, but one Welker dropped pass (that would have been a nice grab, imo) and suddenly it's "boo hoo, right side lost".

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

If they would have one, the Giants side would be whining about bad calls from the officials.

Oh wait, they were already whining during the game.

Someone would be whining no matter the result. Doubt anyone was comfortable with either side most of the game.

icancount2one

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    If they would have one, the Giants side would be whining about bad calls from the officials.

Oh wait, they were already whining during the game.

Someone would be whining no matter the result. Doubt anyone was comfortable with either side most of the game.
    Yeah, there were some pretty brutal no-calls. When it was clear the game was coming down to the wire, I was comfortable that I was on the right side. If you get someone to lay you +120 on a coinflip, even if you're "wrong" you're right.

That is what square gamblers fail to understand.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Yeah, there were some pretty brutal no-calls. When it was clear the game was coming down to the wire, I was comfortable that I was on the right side. If you get someone to lay you +120 on a coinflip, even if you're "wrong" you're right.
    That is what square gamblers fail to understand.
    Look, kid....it's great that you won your bet. We're all happy for you.

But only a dildo comes on here talking about being a sharp on a game that easily could've gone either way to the very end. That's more luck than sharpness.

This may very well have been your first Super Bowl to wager on.....but, from now on, try and act like you've been there before.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    But only a dildo comes on here talking about being a sharp on a game that easily could've gone either way to the very end. That's more luck than sharpness.

Anyone who calls themselves a sharp and insults others as squares is most definitely a square

icancount2one

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Look, kid....it's great that you won your bet. We're all happy for you.

This may very well have been your first Super Bowl to wager on.....but, from now on, try and act like you've been there before.
    If I told you my record on Super Bowl bets, you wouldn't believe me. There's about six "dildos" crying about their lost Pats bets and how close the game was and how Welker screwed them or something. I mean, I could see being upset about Bal or SF a couple weeks ago with how insane those games were, but the Pats just got beat!

Since, as you said, the game had a slim margin right down to the end, the dog was the right play, but some gamblers just can't understand that when you lay points/juice, you need better than a coinflip!

icancount2one

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post

Anyone who calls themselves a sharp and insults others as squares is most definitely a square
    I'm not saying everyone who took the Pats is square or everyone who took the G-men is sharp. Honestly, I probably overbet whatever edge I figured I had cuz it was the Super Bowl and I hate the Pats. I'm just commenting on how people are like "Giants got lucky, this game could have gone either way" and it's like "Then you still took the juice on a coinflip then you square dingbat!"