BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Offensive coordinators lost the superbowl

BOYS THIS PATRIOTS LOSS WAS DIRECTLY CAUSED BY THE PATRIOTS OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS THIS WAS THE WORST GAME PLAN I HAVE EVER SEEN.WHY THE F-CK DID YOU TRY AND RUN THE BALL SO MUCH TONIGHT THEY COULDNT RUN AGAINST THE GIANTS DEFENSE BUT THEY CONTINUED TO WASTE DOWNS AND CLOCK TRYING TO RUN MORE THAN THEY HAVE ALL SEASON LONG.

I AM SO GLAD THE PATRIOTS LOST I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF LISTENING TO THE LOCAL BOSTON SPORTS RADIO YAHOOS KISSING TOM BRADY AND THE PATRIOTS ASSES WWW.WEEI.COM

SPORTS RADIO WILL BE FUN IN BEANTOWN THIS WEEK WITH ALL THE MONDAY MORNING QUARTERBACKS

Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

beantownjim, I'm a fan, but I couldnt have said it better myself...why are you running the ball when the 7 yard out route is working time after time after time

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

usually i think beantown jim be off his rocker alot.................but i agree with him......they should have pass the whole game!

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Its called balance.....if they throw everytime then they will be able to cover the recievers and hurry brady every time. notice when they knew he had to throw at the end no one was open and he was hurried every time? now if they had to commit another defender to the run then maybe someone would be open and brady could find him.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

THE PATRIOTS lost

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

beano i heard you moved to your village pal, how do you like shagging pigs baby?

beano, maybe belichick and brady are overrated, 0-2 in the super bowls since they stopped cheating

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

THANK GOD BILLY OBRIEN IS GOING TO PENN STATE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN RUN OUT OF TOWN ANYWAY FOR THAT SHIT GAME PLAN.THE PATRIOTS HAD TO MANY 2 AND 3RD AND 7 YARDS TO GO BECAUSE THEY WASTED TIME TRYING TO ESTABLISH THE RUN

BRADY MISSED A LOT OF PASSES ALL YEAR LONG HE WASNT SHARP IN A LOT OF GAMES HE WAS JUST LUCKY THEY PLAYED A WEAK SCHEDULE BRADY AND THE PATRIOTS WERE LUCKY AGAINST THE RAVENS THE SUPERBOWL PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER WITH THE RANENS AGAINST THE GIANTS.

ELI MANNING IS NOW A PATRIOTS KILLER NOT PEYTON ITS ELI

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

DRED IT WAS PREDICTABLE RUNS THATS THE PROBLEM IF YOUR GOING TO RUN DO IT ON 2ND AND 3RD DOWNS NOT ALWAYS ON 1ST DOWN IT WAS SO OBVIOUS THEY WANTED TO TRY AND RUN ON 1ST DOWN AND GET STUFFED EVERYTIME

THE GAME PLAN SUCKED YOUR JUST WASTING TIME TRYING TO ESTABLISH THE RUN AGAINST THE GIANTS ITS A WASTE OF A DOWN YOUR NOT GOING TO RIP OFF ANY 10 YARD RUN FROM GREEN ELLIS

YAH BILLY OBRIEN IS GONE

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

just shut up, the Patriots didnt LOSE, the GIANTS WON, THEY PLAYED AWESOME...They HAD ALL THE CALL AGAINST THEM, PHANTOM HOLD before 1st half cost 1st down, then the OBVIOUS PASS INTERFERENCE...

GIANTS WON 8 STRAIGHT ROAD GAMES, IN GB, IN SF, SUCK IT UP LITTLE BI.TCH

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats slit their own throat on that last drive. They were trying to burn clock and make it look all smooth...

and they just slit their own throat. Let's throw in a 1-yd run for Johnny Woodcocck... then start it up again with 2nd and 10.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good news for Pats is that the owner's wife died.... so with his billions of dollars he doesn't have to come home to that 70 year old corpse with zero hotness. He can go banging the hotties.

That's what he should do.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

stop your crying beanboy Brady marched them down the field twice, right before the half and to start the 3rd. After that Giants D stepped up their game and ripped your hearts out

I remember losing in 2000 to the Ravens..not fun. But you chowda heads have had too many championships so no sympathy

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Good news for Pats is that the owner's wife died.... so with his billions of dollars he doesn't have to come home to that 70 year old corpse with zero hotness. He can go banging the hotties.

That's what he should do.
    That's cold blooded..next time don't bet so much on the game

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Wrong!

Jimmy u fukkin drunk

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post

ELI MANNING IS NOW A PATRIOTS KILLER NOT PEYTON ITS ELI

yes sir

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Beanbrainjim is a dikbag. Clueless poster is clueless.

I wonder if gronk being far less than 100% had anything to do with the pats running. Look at all the dropped passes.

FYI underwood getting cut yesterday so they could bring in a big guy to take gronk's spot on special teams was a big deal. Gronk might have been 50% and you could see it when Brady's jump ball got picked off.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants ran the ball way too much as well. Let the Pats stay in the game with all their running.

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Giants ran the ball way too much as well. Let the Pats stay in the game with all their running.

i agree

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Why do you have to yell all the time? Caps lock is not cruise control for cool.