odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Head Coaches: Draw Quarterbacks: Draw Recievers: Draw Runningbacks: Draw Pass rushers: Giants Field goal kicker: Draw Home field advantage: Draw ATS points: Giants Better winning record in the playoffs: Patriots Injuries: Giants (Patriots Rob Gronkowski is partially injured, which could give the slight edge to receivers to the Giants.) If you ever seen that TV show Deadliest Warrior, they compare which is the better of the two by giving a side an edge. I think this is best way to cap a game.
    Not huge edge at QB at this point, but to say it is a draw is just not right. You are talking about one of the top 5 all time vs a guy that people are arguing deserves to be top 5 this year. Not to mention Brady threw for the 2nd highest yard total in history this year. Same with coach, all-time great vs a guy that people were saying was on the chopping block earlier this year. Not saying Coughlin isn't a great coach, but objectively you have to give the edge to Belichick.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

I keep seeing a lot of people say the Giants were 8-8 this year. They were 9-7.

Doesn't really have an impact on this game, but it just bothers me.

First 12