'Cats and 'Riders - Under

Raymond goes north of the border for a Canadian Football League game and finds the UNDER the smart play.

By: Ron Raymond
http://www.phoenixsports.com

The Hamilton Tiger Cats are becoming harder and harder to figure out each week. When they play at home, they can’t score or move the ball. However, when they are out of the comfort of Ivor Wynne Stadium, they can beat teams like Winnipeg and take teams like Montreal to the brinks.

I’m going to play my competitive card this week, as I believe the Tiger Cats will play a hard game but will be facing another team who is struggling to find their consistency as well. Saskatchewan is coming off a road loss to Edmonton last Friday evening and they are playing against a Tiger Cats team in which they’ve had great success over the last 10 years. Since 2006, the Roughriders are 7-3 SU and 7-3 ATS vs. the Hamilton Tiger Cats. Plus, when they’re a home favorite coming off a road loss, they are 15-12 SU, 14-13 ATS and the UNDER is 17-10-0. Furthermore, what makes me lean to the UNDER in this showdown is the Tiger Cats' inability to put up points, as they’ve only scored nine points in their last three games.

Stat of the Game: When any CFL Team plays at home as the favorite - After a division game, vs a non-conference opponent - vs. opponent with a 10% or lower winning % - coming off a loss over Edmonton opponent...The UNDER is 10-2-0 for the Home Team in this spot.

Play: UNDER 47.5