Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    It should really be Patriots -6.5
    So Pats -9.5 at NE based on your logic?

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Colin (obviously) says things like this for ratings. I personally thought the line would be Giants -5.5.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    So Pats -9.5 at NE based on your logic?
    That was exactly the line in NE.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    Colin (obviously) says things like this for ratings. I personally thought the line would be Giants -5.5.
    i will assume you are joking.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

giants arent winning this game....trust me....it wont happen. Patriots want this way more than giants.

giants are the better team...I agree. But come game day, it wot matter shit. Anyone can win any given day.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    giants arent winning this game....trust me....it wont happen. Patriots want this way more than giants.

giants are the better team...I agree. But come game day, it wot matter shit. Anyone can win any given day.
    I think i am on the same bus. Being a bronco fan I have watched twice what a motivated Brady does. All the talk is going to be Eli, Eli, and more Eli all the while Tom is just storing it all for fuel. Don't get me wrong I hate that fuk but I do believe he is going to take the Giants down 24-23.

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

hes annoying, but yes to the g men

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

he has the lingo down you would think he is sharp he is a straight tool

DJ Dana

This is the biggest BS line that is repeated thru all sporting events. How do the Giants want this game any less than the Pats? Aren't they all professionals? I think Eli would be pretty motivated to win in front of his brother and in his brother's house.

DJ Dana

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    i will assume you are joking.
    well, I did have a few beers down my neck at that point last night but I happily locked down the Giants +3 and a Giant ML bet. Eli will abuse that woeful Pats defense and the Gmen's front 4 will put Brady on his back enough to make a difference.

Patches
    Patches's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

The most annoying, smug metrosexual on the airwaves. How he made it nationwide is beyone me. He was'nt so bad on local radio in Portland. But now? unlistenable.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

That was exactly the line in NE.

Key word is was, and how'd that turn out?

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Win View Post
    He is correct. The only thing that worries me is the two week layoff. This is deadly for a team on a nice roll, and momentum is one of the driving forces in their recent good fortunes. Sure it will give them time to heal and game plan, but the layoff really favors the Pats more IMHO.
    Gmen are on the same roll as the Packers were last season. Had to win the last 2 just to get in, then won games on the road. The layoff didn't hurt Green Bay in the SBowl. Giants keep rolling 27-24.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Patriots want the game MORE? Its the freakin' Super Bowl! You gotta be kidding. Super Bowl revenge, revenge from this season's loss - its all meaningless in the pros. If the Super Bowl isn't enough motivation, a team has issues.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    colin is sharp, i believe he gambles his ass off.
    Nope. Average bet at blackjack is just around $40 a hand.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Win View Post
    He is correct. The only thing that worries me is the two week layoff. This is deadly for a team on a nice roll, and momentum is one of the driving forces in their recent good fortunes. Sure it will give them time to heal and game plan, but the layoff really favors the Pats more IMHO.
    You're right about the layoff. I'm also weary of that part.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok, so the giants won't win, but any team can win any given day?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

This season:
    NYG - 24
    Patriots - 20

The last super bowl:
    NYG - 17
    Patriots - 14

Based on these two previous events. The Giants line should have opened at -3.5

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spread should be PK or Gmen a real small favorite. But the Brady and Belichick factor makes NE the public favorite.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

honestly do you guys really think he believes this? he is on the radio to be entertaining. he probably thinks the line is a little high and it should fall somewhere between pats -2.5 to pk but this is just to get a reaction, and listeners, which you guys have given him

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Key word is was, and how'd that turn out?
    Nothing changed just your perception.

Who cares who won a meaningless regular season game??? Just means they'll lose now.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Gmen are on the same roll as the Packers were last season. Had to win the last 2 just to get in, then won games on the road. The layoff didn't hurt Green Bay in the SBowl. Giants keep rolling 27-24.
    The Pats advance despite an off game. The Giants advance despite being manhandled.

If anyone here thinks Tom Brady and Gronkowski can't do to the Giants defense what Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham did to them in NO, then give me a call and we'll bypass the book.

•*Domed stadium, like in NO
    •*Not only is Gronk a beast (and Brady arguably the best QB in football) but there's Hernandez to worry about. I guarantee you, he will not be playing running back against the Giants.
    •*The Patriots are overdue to outperform in a Superbowl. Brady might set passing records.

Pats -3.5 or -2.5 all day.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    Spread should be PK or Gmen a real small favorite. But the Brady and Belichick factor makes NE the public favorite.
    Yeah, what have Brady and Belichick ever done anyway?

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    The Pats advance despite an off game. The Giants advance despite being manhandled.

If anyone here thinks Tom Brady and Gronkowski can't do to the Giants defense what Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham did to them in NO, then give me a call and we'll bypass the book.

•*Domed stadium, like in NO
    •*Not only is Gronk a beast (and Brady arguably the best QB in football) but there's Hernandez to worry about. I guarantee you, he will not be playing running back against the Giants.
    •*The Patriots are overdue to outperform in a Superbowl. Brady might set passing records.

Pats -3.5 or -2.5 all day.

I read that Gronkowski has a walking boot. Would your thinking change if he does not play?

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    I read that Gronkowski has a walking boot. Would your thinking change if he does not play?
    Its just a precaution. He'll play. He finished the Ravens game

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

You really think one team wants to win the Super Bowl more than the other? Numbnut.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

tail is best play in the super bowl,,,,,,( coin toss )

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

vegas thought the public would be on the pats and they were dead wrong giants take this game +130 ty

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Giants shouldn't be 6.5 pts favored..they came very close to not making playoffs. The pats have a great great QB..since that is the most important position in Football by far....unless Brady has avg players around him...he should be favored. If Giants are 13-3 and Pats are 10-6 then maybe Giants would be favored. Giants are not as good as them beating Packers....they should of lost vs 49ers..manning thru int's but 49ers collided secondary..at best game should be pick'em

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Cowturd is a joke. 2 hours or w/e of blowing himself on air. Every other sentence is "I said" "I predicted" "I told you guys"

Thinks he's some cool guy for gambling. Then check his picks and he's under 50% after years even after getting ridiculous lines posted Friday, like ATL -1 @ SEA when the line was -4 everywhere and they win by 2. And no juice, so often he's posting +3 when it's -125 minimum

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    You really think one team wants to win the Super Bowl more than the other? Numbnut.
    I don't think one team wants a game more but emotion is huge even in the pros. super bowls have been won and lost by actions of guys. A Guy out late picking up granny hookers the night before killed the emotional, mental makeup of a team. anybody that's played football knows that emotion is significant.

what does that mean for this game? I don't know but I do think revenge and tribute to Ms Kraft are factors in this game. it has to be. just not sure how much

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't think one team wants a game more but emotion is huge even in the pros. super bowls have been won and lost by actions of guys. A Guy out late picking up granny hookers the night before killed the emotional, mental makeup of a team. anybody that's played football knows that emotion is significant.

what does that mean for this game? I don't know but I do think revenge and tribute to Ms Kraft are factors in this game. it has to be. just not sure how much

$hit is way overblown....Terrell Davis and John Elway killed the physical makeup of that defense. It should've been the Vikings/Broncos in a shootout but Denver caught a break. The only way the Giants don't score at will is if they keep forcing Jacobs up the middle on short yardage. Brady will be jacked up and may outscore them but he has NOBODY to stretch the field and he's dealing with a much better pash rush. Nicks, Cruz, Pierre-Paul, Osi.....NY just has better athletes with the exception of Gronk who prob won't be 100%.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Good posts here

I agree Colin is wrong at -6.5

But gmen +3 is a gift

First 123 Last