LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Its my opinion. Brady is a HOF QB, one of the best ever. May finish his career with 6 + Superbowls. Alex Smith on the other hand is not even at an NFL QB level. People finally realized that last night. They were roasting him on the sports talk shows last night.

NE is one of the best teams ever, a practical dynasty. SF is a one year wonder who managed a 13-3 record against the #26 SOS or something like that then they squeaked out a home win against a shit defense when they were handed 5 turnovers. Anyone who thinks SF is for real, well just wait until next year when they dont play the #26 SOS in the NFL. They are not close to NE and just being at home doesnt make them equal to NE.

JMO but thats definitely my opinion.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

You got ripped off. -3 is +110 at Pinnacle. That's gonna cost you $420 when the Pats cover.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Pats ML might end up being a better play in case they win by 3. Anything -140 or less isn't too much for a ML play.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Its my opinion. Brady is a HOF QB, one of the best ever. May finish his career with 6 + Superbowls. Alex Smith on the other hand is not even at an NFL QB level. People finally realized that last night. They were roasting him on the sports talk shows last night.

NE is one of the best teams ever, a practical dynasty. SF is a one year wonder who managed a 13-3 record against the #26 SOS or something like that then they squeaked out a home win against a shit defense when they were handed 5 turnovers. Anyone who thinks SF is for real, well just wait until next year when they dont play the #26 SOS in the NFL. They are not close to NE and just being at home doesnt make them equal to NE.

Alex Smith 2 tds
    Brady 2 int's

Niners 5 super bowls
    Patriots 3 super bowls

Patriots, Saints, Packers, Texans, had great schedules???

Winning by 3 points in Super Bowls should not even be counted as a win.

Best team ever..... Funny Troll

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5087

I would wait if I were you, bet the Pats go down to -2.5 soon.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

im liking the giants plus the points, id rather get points with the better defense

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I have to bury the hatchet with K13 on this one. The 49er D is for real and I doubt anyone on the Pats D could start for them....maybe squeeze in Mayo next to Willis/Bowman. NY already beat them in Foxboro WITHOUT Nicks or Bradshaw.
    Eli is going to have all kinds of time like the Packers game....losing Andre Carter will hurt NE big time in this game. The Giants only problem could be short yardage since they keep thinking Jacobs can move a pile. They'll still put up 30+ on turf. Brady will keep pace but Gronk prob won't be 100% and NE has no deep speed either. The Giants playmakers on D will make the difference.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    $2200 to win $2000 Pats -3 -110

My guy just gave me the line now and I don't care what happens with the line. People will take the Gmen in my area but here is why I like the Pats:

Main things is Giants D line gets neutralized even somewhat, its going to be a long day for the Giants.

1)Pats played terrible against the ravens. Brady admitted he played a horrible game. "I get a chance to redeem myself" he said. There's no way Brady will not have at least 3 tds in this game. Pats O line played amazing against the ultimate ravens line. Eli was harassed today on the other hand. Welker and Wilfork also want redemption.

2) I think Bellicheck will put Wilfork on that white boy center on the Giants Boss? Anyway Wilf will eat him. Bellicheck will just blitz manning and force him to make plays under pressure because he won't give him time to let Cruz Nicks Manningham all make plays.

3) Coughlin could be too conservative and I don't trust him. Bellicheck doesn't lose two in a row like that. I just think his football iq is too high for that to happen. Pats will be happy to trade touchdowns for Giants fgs.

4) Pats offense in a dome. I just don't see the Giants getting more than 2 sacks in this game. Therefore, I see Brady being able to have time in the pocket and Shred the Giants horrible secondary. Those small guys like Welker Edelman Woodhead all play better in domes. Don't even have to mention the tight ends or Green Ellis. Pats just have too many weapons and in a dome it favors the offense typically.

5) Giants are not gonna run the ball on the pats. They can't run on the inside, only outside. therefore, i don't see jacobs doing much. Bradshaw could if he has it goin.

6) The Giants receivers could have a good day. They are unstoppable. But honestly Manning will have a few turnovers here. I just see him losing a fumble for sure.

7) Brady won't be denied. Manning will retire with 1 ring and 2 sb appearances just like his brother. He shall not see another victory.
    thanks for your info
    New York Giants ML +130

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    $2200 to win $2000 Pats -3 -110 My guy just gave me the line now and I don't care what happens with the line. People will take the Gmen in my area but here is why I like the Pats: Main things is Giants D line gets neutralized even somewhat, its going to be a long day for the Giants. 1)Pats played terrible against the ravens. Brady admitted he played a horrible game. "I get a chance to redeem myself" he said. There's no way Brady will not have at least 3 tds in this game. Pats O line played amazing against the ultimate ravens line. Eli was harassed today on the other hand. Welker and Wilfork also want redemption. 2) I think Bellicheck will put Wilfork on that white boy center on the Giants Boss? Anyway Wilf will eat him. Bellicheck will just blitz manning and force him to make plays under pressure because he won't give him time to let Cruz Nicks Manningham all make plays. 3) Coughlin could be too conservative and I don't trust him. Bellicheck doesn't lose two in a row like that. I just think his football iq is too high for that to happen. Pats will be happy to trade touchdowns for Giants fgs. 4) Pats offense in a dome. I just don't see the Giants getting more than 2 sacks in this game. Therefore, I see Brady being able to have time in the pocket and Shred the Giants horrible secondary. Those small guys like Welker Edelman Woodhead all play better in domes. Don't even have to mention the tight ends or Green Ellis. Pats just have too many weapons and in a dome it favors the offense typically. 5) Giants are not gonna run the ball on the pats. They can't run on the inside, only outside. therefore, i don't see jacobs doing much. Bradshaw could if he has it goin. 6) The Giants receivers could have a good day. They are unstoppable. But honestly Manning will have a few turnovers here. I just see him losing a fumble for sure. 7) Brady won't be denied. Manning will retire with 1 ring and 2 sb appearances just like his brother. He shall not see another victory.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I agree with the play Goat, though I'll probably just go with the NE ML to be safe (down to -135 at some shops).

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Dumb bet, awesome jinx, guess you didn't watch the pats game, they should have lost that game straight up to Flacco imagine what Manning is going to go. Go Giants, I hope that every single person posts Lock of the century on here for Pats like they did for GB and then the 49's last week, works like a charm.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

this is the ULTIMATE FADE, sick to my stomach because i did like the patriots but will be betting twice that amount on giants now, goat milk is an automatic fade and the squarest and least knowledgeable person i have ever seen post on one of these sports betting websites. pathetic and humorous, and i'm upset i need to change my pick but will do so. thanks chief!

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by csknight3 View Post
    Even if this doesnt cash, if NE goes up a touchdown at any point in this game you could hedge with great live odds almost guaranteeing a profit. Good luck.
    If you like them at -3 before the game I would think you would just hold your -3 play if they go up 7. Dont know why you would want to give up your -3 play to "almost" guarantee a profit when they are up 7. Just saying.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Alex Smith 2 tds
    Brady 2 int's

Niners 5 super bowls
    Patriots 3 super bowls

Patriots, Saints, Packers, Texans, had great schedules???

Winning by 3 points in Super Bowls should not even be counted as a win.

Best team ever..... Funny Troll
    So I say something against your team and that makes me a troll. LOL. I didnt say NE was the best team ever, just one of the best teams ever. can you really deny that ? Or are you still that mad that I started a thread going against your team last week and I was 100% right. Get over it, you cant stay mad forever. and if you really think SF This year is anywhere close to as good as NE this year then you are blinded by that fact that you like SF. I dont have any problem with SF but they were no where near as good as people were trying to make them out to be. And did you really just compare Alex Smith to Tom Brady ????

Now that is funny.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Dumb bet, awesome jinx, guess you didn't watch the pats game, they should have lost that game straight up to Flacco imagine what Manning is going to go. Go Giants, I hope that every single person posts Lock of the century on here for Pats like they did for GB and then the 49's last week, works like a charm.
    I guess you did not watch the Giants game, they should of lost straight up until K.Williams handed them 10 points................

LeahMichele

but on the topic of the thread.

Its seems that NE should win the game here, I would only be concerned with the Patriots Pass defense. It seems that NE's only weakness plays into Elis hands as that is NYG strength. I think Eli could have a big game here but no doubt Brady will have a big game too. im just not sure which side to take yet as I am wondering just how badly Eli will be able to abuse that NE pass defense.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I guess you did not watch the Giants game, they should of lost straight up until K.Williams handed them 10 points................

Yeah and SF would have lost straight up if No doesnt turn the ball over 5 times and hand them at least 13 points. Maybe we should call up Brees and invite him and the Saints to face NE in the SB. Either that or we should just cram the Ifs, would ofs, could ofs, and should ofs that every team who loses has and let the 2 teams who actually won play the SB.

PAULYPOKER

Yeah and SF would have lost straight up if No doesnt turn the ball over 5 times and hand them at least 13 points. Maybe we should call up Brees and invite him and the Saints to face NE in the SB. Either that or we should just cram the Ifs, would ofs, could ofs, and should ofs that every team who loses has and let the 2 teams who actually won play the SB.
    Interceptions comes from being outplayed so there is no argument for the Saints period..........

LeahMichele

They werent all interceptions, and SF needed all 5 of them, along with both the Td's they managed to score in the last 2 minutes to squeak out a home win against a horrible defense who played a terrible game and gave them 5 TO's.

But if things went differently against NYG they could have won, if they had done this or that differently they would have won if they scored more they could have won if if if coulda coulda shoulda shoulda.

chargers4222

no, it does not seem the patriots will win the game, GOAT MILK IS ON THE PATRIOTS. THE GIANTS WILL LOSE BY 2 POINTS AT THE VERY MINIMUM, THIS IS A LOCK

LeahMichele

So you must have issues with Goat milk ? Noone here is making a SB bet based on you and Goat Milks issues. But whichever side you bet, good luck.

chargers4222

if you dont base your pick on some semblance of a fade on somebody you know for a fact is a constant loser, you are the one with issues. always find it hilarious when people try to pick games based on who the better team is. the game is won in a small office in Caesar's Palace that only 7 people in the history of the world have entered. if you didn't know this, do not continue betting

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

giants are going to win the superbowl.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

chargers why all the hostility to goat? did you guys grow up together fighting?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    giants are going to win the superbowl.
    LMAO .. GOAT should already be kicking himself in the balls..at the least he just flushed $200 down the toilet.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

there is a reason he played a bad game and that is called the Balt defense. The Balt offense even played a better game than the N.E. offense. N.E. is OVERRATED

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Meat locker View Post
    Giants 27 patriots 25
    how are they gonna get 25 points there guy?

you are predicting a safety?? or 6 field goals and a td? or are they gonna go for two so they can be down two instead of 3? im glad you put so much thought into your prediction.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow...all this shit talk about "Pats want revenge".
    It's amazing how some ppl live under a rock, nooo obv. the Giants don't want to win the superbowl.
    They will hand it to the Pats freely, easiest money you will ever make.
    Nothing is easy you dumb fukk.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    if you dont base your pick on some semblance of a fade on somebody you know for a fact is a constant loser, you are the one with issues. always find it hilarious when people try to pick games based on who the better team is. the game is won in a small office in Caesar's Palace that only 7 people in the history of the world have entered. if you didn't know this, do not continue betting

So he controls you. He controls what bets you make. He will determine who you bet on in the big games simply by choosing the other side. OK. Whatever makes you happy.

chargers4222

i'll let adolph hitler himself control me if it helps me win a bet

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Like the Patriots, best team win in super bowl for many years, do not over thought that the game would end in a 2-3 points scenario, it would be 10 points difference in my opinion. Lean the Patriots, both teams will go deep and we will see the Pats go for 4th down at least two times in the game and one of them will turn out to be a touchdowns. Hope the Pats win, bol to both teams.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

goatie: think I have to agree with you on this one, .....

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

LOL, The Giants are +130 In SF and also +130 on a Neutral Field against NE, and there are dumb fuks on this board who cant see the +130 against SF was a STUPID LINE.

Playing SF in SF is a far far far far lesser challenge than playing Brady and NE on a neutral field, and the line is basically the same. Stupid.
    You are wrong, the harder game is SF. The Patriots are overrated and an easier game for The Giants.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

OK.

None of that really explains how the Pats are going to defend the Giants' WRs. I just don't see how they can slow down that offense.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

This bet seems to good to be true.

The Giants are the Patriot's kryptonite.

First 1234 Last