bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

10 questions from Detroit Lions camp

so what's different about the new head coach? (coach Rod Marinelli): cornerback fernando bryant, who played for both men, said marinelli has a lot in common with giants coach tom coughlin. both are detail-oriented and expect players to understand what they've been taught." big change over mooch.

Is jon kitna an upgrade over joey harrington? if you're measuring them based on skill, harrington would win IMO. like him or not, he's a talented player cursed with an offensive system that didn't mesh with his talents." i dodisagree, but what the hell. I still think kitna will win more games than karrington could've, even if his numbers may not be as fancy.

Is kevin jones going to bounce back? the answer? "He should," thanks to that much improved offensive line of theres this year.

charles rogers or mike williams ....who's in the hottest water? i say it's rogers. williams is younger and seems to have responded to the pressure marinelli and company have placed on him to live up to his potential... rogers, on the other hand, is maddeningly inconsistent, something martz surely won't tolerate it.

what's wrong with this team? the Lions are still thin when it comes to play making linebackers.

so what do you think about these assements. do you agree or disagree with them ?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4783

The Lions will win the NFC North.

I agree with most of them. Should be interesting to see how well the rookie Ernie Sims does this year at Linebacker.

spliff
    spliff's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think both Kitna and McCown could produce more wins than Harrington. I really see Joey as a bust.