StrictlyBusiness
    StrictlyBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do Ravens backers do about this problem?

"...Sacked only 32 times during the regular season as New England surrendered the ninth-fewest in the league, Brady piled up 5,235 passing yards, 39 touchdowns and was only intercepted a dozen times....."

"....Now, Brady is the Ravens’ problem as they prepare for Sunday’s AFC championship game at Gillette Stadium.

And the Ravens’ pass rush has been languishing lately with only 10 sacks in the past six games since a nine-sack performance during a Nov. 24 win over the San Francisco 49ers.

They recorded zero sacks against the Houston Texans during a 20-13 AFC divisional playoff win, no sacks in a Dec. 18 loss to the San Diego Chargers and only three sacks in the past four games."

ZERO sacks against a 3rd stringer in a playoff game. ZERO ZIP NADDA

Oh and the pats have a better offensive line than the Texans too.

Jhart2838
    Jhart2838's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

The texans OL is REALLY good.

StrictlyBusiness

It is really good, but so is the Patriots. Then you have to realize Brady can get the ball out 100x faster than 3rd string Yates as well.

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Why are you making threads about the same shit. You posted locks all over your other thread about how NE is going to roll Baltimore. You must be feeling insecure about your pick. You think if more people agree with the shit your saying it ll make you feel better ... Lol get a life

StrictlyBusiness

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    Why are you making threads about the same shit. You posted locks all over your other thread about how NE is going to roll Baltimore. You must be feeling insecure about your pick. You think if more people agree with the shit your saying it ll make you feel better ... Lol get a life
    Listen up kiddo. This would be a gambling forum so if you want to talk like this, and get all emotional check yourself into a raven fan forum. I am sure there are plenty of Raven fans on the net you can hold hands with, and maybe even trade your ray lewis cards daddy bought you. Your choice, but next time you log in leave your emotions at the door. Will only get you killed in this business little one.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

I agree this will be key to the game, no pass rush/pressure and Pats cruise. Both Pats and Texans have a good offensive lines. I have only watched Texans a couple of times this year, but I think the key to the Ravens having no sacks last week had more to do with two factors other than the Texans ability to pass protect.

1. They were more concerned about the run.

2. On almost every pass Yates just looked to his first 'read' or option and went with it, even if the guy was triple teamed he just chucked it up there. This left little time for a pass rush to get to him. He was terrible, really, really, god awful, worse than Tebow by a mile, but you can give him that he didn't hold on to the ball too long.

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Quote Originally Posted by StrictlyBusiness View Post
    Listen up kiddo. This would be a gambling forum so if you want to talk like this, and get all emotional check yourself into a raven fan forum. I am sure there are plenty of Raven fans on the net you can hold hands with, and maybe even trade your ray lewis cards daddy bought you. Your choice, but next time you log in leave your emotions at the door. Will only get you killed in this business little one.

Yes , I'm the kid. I should start acting like you a grown man apparently, who loves to make attention threads about the same crap everyday. I'll give you an idea. Tomorrow, make a thread about how Ed Reed called out his quarterback and doesn't believe in him. Then on Saturday, make another one with more locks and make sure you use capital letters in the thread title (you'll get more attention). After you do all that, learn how to write complete sentences that actually make sense little one.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    He is just pointing out facts that will lead to a Pats rout against the Ravens.
    Pats 35 Ravens 10

StrictlyBusiness

Yea I don't understand.

Lil guy took it personal I mean what is that all about ? Really now ?