battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

is tebow going to be the broncos qb the next 5 years

guy is pathetic all this hype has alot of pr and once again patriots going to beat them.who cares if broncos cover or not but we need to end this tebow crap.....we need more talk about brady

patriots got the easiest match this sunday and will win the game all that matters.

either ravens or houston and patriots going to superbowl......

patriots lose in superbowl imo but they will make it becuase i want a party at my house
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: warriorfan707

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

nope

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I doubt it although he will bring in more money to Denver than any other QB in league and that is what matters

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by battle4life View Post
    guy is pathetic all this hype has alot of pr and once again patriots going to beat them.who cares if broncos cover or not but we need to end this tebow crap.....we need more talk about brady
    patriots got the easiest match this sunday and will win the game all that matters.
    either ravens or houston and patriots going to superbowl......
    patriots lose in superbowl imo but they will make it becuase i want a party at my house
    Why are you jealous of Tebow? Brady has already won three Super Bowls and there's nothing particularly interesting about his personality. A lot of people want something new. Also, you're typing kind of like a 12 year old. Feel free to punctuate, properly capitalize, and spell "a lot" as two words like it's supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I doubt it although he will bring in more money to Denver than any other QB in league and that is what matters
    People will get mostly tired of Tebow if he doesn't win.