Where'd they all go??

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

same place the tebow schlong lickers went the past 3 weeks

oh, but im still here. not going anywhere

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Tebitch plays the Pats next week. I'll be asking where you are Saturday night after the game.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post

I'm a tebow fan, and I didn't go anywhere the past 3 weeks. Amazing how good he is when they give him a chance early..

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

probably reloading

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm still here. Tebow is still a below average QB. Nothing has changed. The guy is good at a few things. He throws a decent deep ball to the sideline, obviously runs well, and is extremely good at throwing to wide open guys when he escapes the pocket. He still has no ability to complete passes into coverage from the pocket and is still extremely inaccurate on basic passes. LeBeau is a great coordinator, but he really implemented a horrible scheme against the tebow offense. Look at what the chiefs and bills did and that's exactly how you stop tebow. You keep him in the pocket and you put tight man coverage on all the receivers. Tebow was escaping the pocket way too easily and leaving Ike Taylor(one of the worst corners in the NFL) alone time and time again was a huge mistake
    Last edited by nyed1010; 01-08-12 at 08:27 PM.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    probably reloading
    absolutely.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    probably reloading

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

They're broke from fading Tebow and now panhadling/whoring on the Vegas streets.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    They're broke from fading Tebow and now panhadling/whoring on the Vegas streets.
    not sure about other gamblers, but i for one do not let a love/hate of a certain person influence my wagers. just cause im not a tebow fan doesn't mean i haven't made money off him

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I like the guy

Hope he beats Brady

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Great game for Tebow!

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Just rolled in after a 7 hour drive from Denver.
    One of the most amazing games I've ever watched live.

OBTW, paid $464 for 4 tickets 6 rows above the Bronco team entrance.
    How badass of it for us to see Demarius Thomas score the game winner right in our corner.

On the 7 hour drive up, telling my friends that I got the over @ 33 1/2.
    Somebody's getting loose, I tell ya, somebody is gonna get loose today!!!

Analysis what you may not have seen on TV that we were able to see:
    Steelers defense did a lot of pinching. Troy Poloamlu was cheating up way too much.
    They did not cover it up top and it killed them.
    Maybe they missed Ryan Clark covering the top, but Pittsburgh allowed the down-field match-ups to be exploited.
    Steeler defense did a poor job covering downfield, dudes were crazy open all day long.

Truthfully, the other factor that will have to be considered is that Pittsburgh was hit with a huge injury bug.

Personally, I gotta put ESPN on ignore this week because I know I'm gonna be sick to my stomach with Tebow talk but the #1 reason Denver won is John Fox outschemed the Steelers.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post

Yeah, I noticed the NFL forum hasn't been flooded with tebow threads the past few weeks. It was a nice change of pace. Hopefully when they lose this week we will have most of the off season without having the tebow hype rammed down our throats.

Tebow played a pretty nice game yesterday. I will give him credit for that.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Just rolled in after a 7 hour drive from Denver. One of the most amazing games I've ever watched live. OBTW, paid $464 for 4 tickets 6 rows above the Bronco team entrance. How badass of it for us to see Demarius Thomas score the game winner right in our corner. On the 7 hour drive up, telling my friends that I got the over @ 33 1/2. Somebody's getting loose, I tell ya, somebody is gonna get loose today!!!
    Cool shit. I'm jelly. I wanna see a Denver Tebows game.

Steeler defense did a poor job covering downfield, dudes were crazy open all day long.
    I've heard that this is a fair regularity in Tebow games. He often doesn't get them the ball.

Personally, I gotta put ESPN on ignore this week
    I'll be personally watching them more this week

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    Yeah, I noticed the NFL forum hasn't been flooded with tebow threads the past few weeks. It was a nice change of pace. Hopefully when they lose this week we will have most of the off season without having the tebow hype rammed down our throats. Tebow played a pretty nice game yesterday. I will give him credit for that.
    Let me help you fix your post:

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    Yeah, I noticed the NFL forum hasn't been flooded with tebow threads the past few weeks. It was a bad change of pace. Hopefully when they win this week we will have at least another week of Tebow hoopla to bring us joy. Tebow played a pretty nice, inspiring game yesterday. I will give him and his God credit for that.

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Dick LeBeau is a lazy old fuk. he didnt study his lesson and Tebow had a great game. end of story! Congrats Broncos fans!!

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Tebow has already won even if he loses to brady, he won a playoff game and threw for 300 yards already, thats two things no one ever thought he would be able to do even the non haters like me. Truth be told i thought he may eventually win a playoff game at some point in his career but the 300 yards was the most shocking.