BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Tebow a road fav @ Buffalo

biggest joke of a spread ive seen all year

Buffalo +3

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Buffalo's run defense is awful and they are playing the #1 rushing offense in the NFL.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Coming from a Bills fan who has watched every game, take the Broncos...the Bills have folded up their tent and quit on the season. Chris Kelsay told the Buffalo media that they "haven't expected to win in weeks". Other teams are accusing them of laying down and quitting. Jim Kelly had to give Ryan Fitzpatrick a pep-talk today as he was pouting at the end of the bench, like he always does when he makes a mistake.

The Bills are close to a lock to lose out here and end the season on a 9-game losing streak.

After their first loss to the Jets (27-11 on November 6), I made a post titled "Fade the Bills the rest of the season". The Bills are 1-5 ATS since that game. The defense is shot and Chan Gailey's vanilla offensive schemes executed by marginally NFL level talent cannot keep up. It's not September anymore, the Bills use of a spread offense to hide glaring deficiencies in their deep passing game has been figured out. This team is nearly as offensively impotent these days as it is bad on defense.

Denver 27, Buffalo 10 would be my prediction.

Then, fade them at all costs when they head back to Foxboro in Week 17. Name a spread....with homefield advantage possibly on the line, the Patriots will be eager to stomp the shell of a team that beat them in Week 3.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Oh, and if today's game was any indication, this will be a sparsely attended game. Maybe Tebow will draw fans...I don't know.

The Ralph is not a fearsome place for anyone to play right now. The fan base is apathetic.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Buffalo is horrible.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Has Tebow ever played in the snow/cold weather?

Upset could be brewing here.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Has Tebow ever played in the snow/cold weather?

Upset could be brewing here.

It doesn't matter. Tebow probably doesn't have to throw a pass in order to beat the Bills. Chan Gailey has lost the locker room. Their players are saying things like "We haven't expected to win in weeks". Really???

It's pretty simple, if the Broncos score at least 13 points they win this game 8 times out of 10. I'll take those odds...the Bills defense couldn't stop most high school offenses.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Excellent analysis lite1up... I really appreciate seeing non-biased write ups from fans

Love seeing the Bills win but I love Timmy too so I'm in a win/win here (my cash will be on the Broncos)

Thanks again

BettingWizard

Buffalo is one of the highest scoring teams at home, and Denver defense got exposed last week. This line is saying Denver would be -9 at home

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Exposed? By Brady? Lol he's almost unstoppable, I'm not saying Denver is the play but that made me laugh

jess40
    jess40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bet the other side of bills games whenever possible.

broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

The Bills often struggle with mobile QBs, although they did okay against Vick earlier this year. Still, their run D hasn't been good this year, playing right into the Broncos strength. I'd take the Broncos-3.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Buffalo is one of the highest scoring teams at home, and Denver defense got exposed last week. This line is saying Denver would be -9 at home

Denver -9 at home would be a fair line. If you think Buffalo is a high-scoring team in the shape they're in right now, you clearly haven't seen any of their games during this 7-game losing streak. The offensive line is decimated, the receiving core is decimated, they have no deep threat, Fred Jackson is out for the year and Gailey's refusal to let Spiller carry the ball more than 10-15 times a game puts the game in the hands of the inadequate Fitzpatrick.

The Bills' PPG looks better than it should because Ryan Fitzpatrick is the master of the 4th quarter garbage time TD drive. I count 36 garbage time points during the course of the 7-game losing streak.

The Bills' offense was figured out 6 weeks ago. They have no weapons and are scaring nobody. Ryan Fitzpatrick is woefully inaccurate beyond 10 yards. There is little homefield advantage to be had in this game (Miami game was blacked out in Buffalo), this one won't sell out either.

Denver wins by 10+. They won't need to score more than 21 to cover this number. The Bills defense isn't stopping anybody

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

I don't know what to do here. Resisting the urge to get a bet in on Denver -3 EV. Just seems too easy...

k13

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    It doesn't matter. Tebow probably doesn't have to throw a pass in order to beat the Bills. Chan Gailey has lost the locker room. Their players are saying things like "We haven't expected to win in weeks". Really???

It's pretty simple, if the Broncos score at least 13 points they win this game 8 times out of 10. I'll take those odds...the Bills defense couldn't stop most high school offenses.
    Teams win when they are not supposed to win.

I won't be surprised at all if Bills win.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Broncos will cover

k13

Bills fans don't even know their own team.

Classic NFL.

Thanks for the Winners.

BettingWizard