psycho44
    psycho44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Denver to win Superbowl

k, that's sort of delusional but how can you not take an awesome odd as +5500 for Denver to win Superbowl.

I see them winning their division and hence getting into the playoffs. Oakland will lose against Green Bay and Denver will lose against New England but Oakland will have to win both against KC and Chargers to even up the 2nd tiebreaker. Can't remember what the third tiebreaker is oh yeah common games.

Denver's last 2 games against Bills and Chiefs while Oakland's got G.B and Lions next 2 games. I think Denver will win on the tiebreaker as they've won more games in the AFC. Will have to see what the common games are but I'd think they'd be mainly AFC teams.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

I'd have to get better odds then that. I'd take that for the Bronco's to win the AFC Championship though.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

OP's IQ=40, why not take Cincy at even better +14813 odds...

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by psycho44 View Post
    k, that's sort of delusional but how can you not take an awesome odd as +5500 for Denver to win Superbowl.

I see them winning their division and hence getting into the playoffs. Oakland will lose against Green Bay and Denver will lose against New England but Oakland will have to win both against KC and Chargers to even up the 2nd tiebreaker. Can't remember what the third tiebreaker is oh yeah common games.

Denver's last 2 games against Bills and Chiefs while Oakland's got G.B and Lions next 2 games. I think Denver will win on the tiebreaker as they've won more games in the AFC. Will have to see what the common games are but I'd think they'd be mainly AFC teams.
    u have got to be kidding

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    u have got to be kidding
    my point exactly

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

It's really not that far fetched. Denver has a lot of good things going for them. They have a pretty good defense and a pound the rock offense. By being able to run the ball you can limit possessions and keep a Brady or Rothlisburger off the field. The AFC can be had, if you think about it. The Steelers have had injury issues, the Ravens are Jekyll and Hyde, the Patriots defense is atrocious and the Texans have lost their QB. I can see Denver winning their first round game then all bets are off. Anybody know the odds to win the AFC championship???

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

At those odds why not.

psycho44

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    OP's IQ=40, why not take Cincy at even better +14813 odds...
    I've taken the Giants to win Superbowl back when Patriots had their perfect season simply on the fact they'll make the playoffs. Than hedge my bets from there... taking Chicago to win at +165 and if Denver wins and Oakland loses we've got a couple games afterwards to relax and watch.

As someone pointed out the AFC is wide open to make it into the Superbowl against most likely the Packers hence why I'm laying off any NFC teams just like I did with Giants.

Oh yeah I took the Titans at +20000 to win Superbowl.
    Last edited by psycho44; 12-08-11 at 01:24 AM.

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

psycho44

just as scripted Denver wins and Oakland loses so no need to hedge next weeks games. Oakland in tough against Detroit next week. Denver's last 2 games against sub .500 teams.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

That's nuts.

The Patriots will point out their BS.

psycho44

yeah I don't expect Denver to win against N.E. If they do win though that would be a bonus.

psycho44

Denver to win Superbowl +5200 ... it's gone up! despite Oakland losing and Denver winning.

Yes Denver won't win Superbowl but lots of hedging possibilities here.

N.E. ml -280 looks nice or a parlay of G.B and N.E or just wait for next week.

psycho44

Denver +6600 now it just keeps going up lol. Denver's last 2 games against Bills and Chiefs.

Chargers +3200 to win Superbowl and they have to play Lions and Raiders wtf????

"A Denver win plus Oakland loss or tie would hand the AFC West to the Broncos. Tim Tebow’s bunch could ensure a playoff spot with a win, Jets loss, Bengals loss and Titans loss or tie."

Though if Denver win 1 of it's last 2 games and Oakland wins both it's remaining game it could go down to tiebreaker #5 strength of victory and Oakland would win on that.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

If Denver wins the SB, I will donate my left nut to science.