jess40
    jess40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Still think the Eagles won't win there division?

Redskins, Giants, Cowboys all struggling while the Eagles are improving weekly.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

sure they will... there really was never any doubt... skins were frauds from the start and giants just arent very good this yr and their next 5 weeks are brutal.. cowboys are solid, so sunday was a huge win

Lo-CalDallasBuKe
    Lo-CalDallasBuKe's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate the eagles but I actually think they will do more than win the division.

I wouldn't be surprise if they stun the mighty packers for NFC champions.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Lo-CalDallasBuKe View Post
    I hate the eagles but I actually think they will do more than win the division.

I wouldn't be surprise if they stun the mighty packers for NFC champions.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I agree. The Eagles are the most classless team in the NFL but they appear to a better football team than the rest of the division.

NFC East is kind of overrated.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I agree. The Eagles are the most classless team in the NFL but they appear to a better football team than the rest of the division. NFC East is kind of overrated.
    how do u figure?

dlunc3

bc vince young made one retarded comment the whole team is considered classless?

jess40

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I agree. The Eagles are the most classless team in the NFL but they appear to a better football team than the rest of the division.

NFC East is kind of overrated.

Brokerguy10
    Brokerguy10's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha yeah eagles 5 days ago were the 2 win eagles who only beat the skins and the rams...now all the 'experts' think they win the division when they are 2 games back... they have to go at least 7-2 to win the division when they still have giants in NY, dallas in dallas, patriots, bears, skins again, and jets in NY... those are all potential losses, they only can lose 2 games the rest of the year, that is a long shot, but goodluck to you eagles homers now

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Eagle homers are funny.....They could be 0-8 yet deep down their homers would believe that they were still going to win the Super Bowl

CrimsonQueen
    CrimsonQueen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1660

Quote Originally Posted by Brokerguy10 View Post
    haha yeah eagles 5 days ago were the 2 win eagles who only beat the skins and the rams...now all the 'experts' think they win the division when they are 2 games back... they have to go at least 7-2 to win the division when they still have giants in NY, dallas in dallas, patriots, bears, skins again, and jets in NY... those are all potential losses, they only can lose 2 games the rest of the year, that is a long shot, but goodluck to you eagles homers now
    How do you figure that the bears game is a potential loss? Eagles -9. If you count that as a potential loss, then EVERY game is a potential loss. Also, the skins are a potential loss?? Might as well count the Dolphins as a potential loss, too. Also, they could go 6-3 and still win the division. Depends on tie-breakers. Skins are done. Dallas didn't even show up to the most important game of the year for them (if they beat the Eagles there, Eagles season is over). And Giants who BARELY beat the worst team in the NFL last week, are going to have to through a gauntlet to prove they are worthy:
    @ Patriots
    @ 49ers
    Eagles
    @ Saints
    Packers
    @ Dallas
    Redskins
    @ Jets
    Dallas

So you think there's 5 W's on this schedule for the Giants?? Now who's crazy?

jess40

my book currently has the eagles as the favorite to win the division.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Yeah they lookin good course Dallas has the easiest schedule left out of all NFC East teams. Giants should fall but who knows. They already beat Philly in Philly. Course the way Dallas looked in Philly probably won't do much rest of the year. But Packers are clearly the team to beat in football. Vick will most likely get hurt he always does then its Vince Young time.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonQueen View Post
    How do you figure that the bears game is a potential loss? Eagles -9. If you count that as a potential loss, then EVERY game is a potential loss. Also, the skins are a potential loss?? Might as well count the Dolphins as a potential loss, too. Also, they could go 6-3 and still win the division. Depends on tie-breakers. Skins are done. Dallas didn't even show up to the most important game of the year for them (if they beat the Eagles there, Eagles season is over). And Giants who BARELY beat the worst team in the NFL last week, are going to have to through a gauntlet to prove they are worthy:
    @ Patriots
    @ 49ers
    Eagles
    @ Saints
    Packers
    @ Dallas
    Redskins
    @ Jets
    Dallas

So you think there's 5 W's on this schedule for the Giants?? Now who's crazy?

Uhmm, remind me, weren't the Iglles favorite by 9 against the Niners at home? Just sayin'.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by jess40 View Post
    That doesn't appear to be the same finger he was holding up when he left the Georgia Dome!!!

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

With the giants schedule the eagles are the favorite obviously, but you have to wonder if vick can stay on the field for 9 games and the playoffs..

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

12/11/2011:

The Eagles (5-8) won for only the second time in the past six games and still need a sweep of the final three games to have any chance of repeating as NFC East champions

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    With the giants schedule the eagles are the favorite obviously, but you have to wonder if vick can stay on the field for 9 games and the playoffs..
    correct... he didnt.. and will cost them