WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Why doesnt Lagarette Blount get the credit he deserves...

...of being a dirtbag. Seems like this guy thinks he's a thug and a tough guy. First the postgame punch and now this....

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...t-beating.html

Why dont people bad mouth him? Are we afraid he may find us? Am I just not hearing it?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I'll pound him hard, WV..

Just say the word.

WvGambler

Alright, I like where this is going....may do me some orchestratin'

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

WV get me his address....I'll drive over and slap the taste out of his mouth for ya

WvGambler

Now gentlemen let's all just relax. I made this thread to condemn this sort of behavior, now I got guys just itching to whip an ass.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I'll leave King in the car....I won't need him....I'll brush his fukkin teeth on the sidewalk

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

He attended the USF WVU game. I saw him in the box walking around with a bunch of little kids. He's trying to put on a nice guy image with 5 little kids around him in public.

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    He attended the USF WVU game. I saw him in the box walking around with a bunch of little kids. He's trying to put on a nice guy image with 5 little kids around him in public.
    Poor kids.....what if he turned on them and started punching? Those kids would be defenseless!

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Poor kids.....what if he turned on them and started punching? Those kids would be defenseless!
    yeah, oh well, at least WVU won! He looked like he was taking decent care of them. I was sitting very close to him and he seemed like a nice enough guy for whatever that's worth to you.

WvGambler

yeah, oh well, at least WVU won! He looked like he was taking decent care of them. I was sitting very close to him and he seemed like a nice enough guy for whatever that's worth to you.
    That's why this last incident is kind of sad. I've seen him interviewed, and he seemed genuinely sorry from his Oregon incident, and seemed like there was a chance that he was a good guy who let his emotions take over. Now it look's like he may just be a prick.

Hopefully it turns out hes telling the truth, but I wont be betting on it.

WvGambler

Oh yea dont forget the incident in Tennessee where he punched a teammate during practice. Yes, the guys helmet was on, and Yes it was during one of those training camp fights that every team has every year...but still.

Pattern

FindTheLock

I'm a bucs fan so I am little biased. I cheer for WVU because that is where my family is from..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I have a question,

Okay say that guy who was getting punched reached under his seat and pulled a gun out and shot the dude that was punching him in the face.. is that self defense or murder?

FindTheLock

In Florida if you have a concealed weapons permit and use your weapon to defend yourself it is possible to get away with it, but then again you could end up getting the death penalty. I think it would depend on the individual situation and the witnesses.

CAS2550
    CAS2550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

awesome thread bro. LOL i was going to say the same shit. hes a punk

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

In Florida if you have a concealed weapons permit and use your weapon to defend yourself it is possible to get away with it, but then again you could end up getting the death penalty. I think it would depend on the individual situation and the witnesses.
    if someone walked up to my car and punched me i wouldnt hesitate to shoot them.

WvGambler

I carry daily. If you shoot a weaponless man because he was going to punch you, you'll be heading to jail. Unless you can prove that your life was in danger....which you won't be able to do.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

oh ok. Well i don't even have a gun yet. But i am planning to get a handgun and concealed carry license when I get some more money.

I'm kinda scared to own a gun for that reason , b/c i feel like if i have one and i get into a uncomfortable situation I would probably use it.

The reason i want one is i keep hearing about all these people getting murdered and robbed and stuff everyday on the news.

The thing is if somebody pulls a gun on you ,

chances are you would get shot before you even reached for you gun anyway.

I'm somebody attacks you whether you can tell if they have a gun or knife or not I thought you were able to defend your self. The gray area is the scary part, the law can be interpreted so many different ways.

if someone comes in your house or apartmen,t are you allowed to shoot them ? or do they have to be posing a threat while in your house? what if you wake up in the middle of the night and you hear someone in your house can you just start shooting ? or do you say Identify your self i have a weapon?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

1 guy got out to exchange insurance information(?) possibly and possibly did so aggressively after competing for parking and 2 of 3 guys in the other car damaged his health and property.

which one of these 4 guys was Blount??

barring any Good Samaritan laws in the jurisdiction- i dont think he did anything wrong legally (perhaps morally not exacting his influence to break up a fight or an unfair one at that.)

he didnt even tell them to do anything to the guy as the story's writer would imply.