Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

That Was By Far The Best Game Of The Year

In my opinion, the Giants-Cowboys game was easily the best game of the year. Taking into account the game itself, along with the importance of the game. These two teams pretty much just played for the NFC title here. Giants whole season was on the line.

Can't remember a game that good so far this year. There have been some good games this year, but none of them have been on such a big stage.

<--------------And no I'm not some NY Giants homer. I'm from Seattle, a Seahawk fan, I'm just a big Hakeem Nicks fan.

diablozz
    diablozz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

Totally agree with you. The Cowboys coming back at the end was great for the game. Of course Coughlin icing Bailey at the end makes it much better. Definitely one of the most exciting games I've seen this year.

Speedy since you're a Nicks fan,(I am also too) don't you think that he gets a little lazy after he catches those long bombs? I swear there were like 5 instances that he would've had a TD if he wasn't so damn lazy and run full speed to the endzone. LOL

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by diablozz View Post
    Totally agree with you. The Cowboys coming back at the end was great for the game. Of course Coughlin icing Bailey at the end makes it much better. Definitely one of the most exciting games I've seen this year. Speedy since you're a Nicks fan,(I am also too) don't you think that he gets a little lazy after he catches those long bombs? I swear there were like 5 instances that he would've had a TD if he wasn't so damn lazy and run full speed to the endzone. LOL
    Totally agree with you. He is a top 5 WR based on talent and potential. But he gets a bit "loopy" sometimes on his routes and running after the catch. He has done it numerous times this year where he catches a bomb and either steps out of bounds or lets the DB catch up to him. Which really pisses me off because he's on my fantasy team.

But yeah, best game I remember watching on primetime in a while. It was real nice watching this game because I've pretty much been stuck watching the Seahawks (they're a headache to watch most weeks), and horrible Monday Night games (monday night football has been atrocious this year). I'd love to see how many lead changes were in this game. My guess is around 12.

the GURU
    the GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

packers - saints is still the best, amazing it happened in week 1

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4485

What a come back by the Giants !

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just about tripled my money on those G- SU miracle down to the kicker re-icing -Men

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by the GURU View Post
    packers - saints is still the best, amazing it happened in week 1
    That game was good, but no where near this game. This game had serious playoff implications, and there were all kind of lead changes in this game. Looking back at that Saints-Packers game, the Saints never led, and they never came within a field goal.

And there is something about those NFC East divisional games. The teams may not be that good, but I love the way they play each other.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Patriots vs Bills early in the season has my vote

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Patriots vs Bills early in the season has my vote
    That one was pretty good. That stadium was going crazy that day. That was the game that got everyone to hop on the Bills bandwagon, little did we know they would lose 6 and counting.

But still, out of all the games so far this season, this one had the biggest meaning going into the game. This winner was most likely going to win the division.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

seahawks/rams is gonna be awesome tomorrow