Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Home Teams with Playoff Hopes Parlay? Genius or Stupid?

Okay NFL cappers we all know that playing at home in the NFL increases a teams chances of victory. And I believe it is wise this time of the season ,to bet on teams with playoff hopes.

The following teams are playing at home and have a chance to make the playoffs, I am considering parlaying all of them to win SU, not ATS.

Here they are

1. Packers over Raiders

2. Ravens over Colts

3. Steelers over Browns

4. Broncos over Bears

5. Chargers over Bills

6. Titans over Saints

7. Bengals over Texans

do any of these teams lose this weekend? I am a bit concerned about the Broncos even though the Bears sucked last week, Bears defense matches up well vs Broncos. But how the hell will the Bears score?

is Under 35.5 a good play? that is the lowest number i have ever seen but it could still go under.

does anyone trust the Patriots or Falcons to win on the road this weekend? or the Bears or Saints for that matter? They have all proven to be bad road teams. Except for the Bears but the Bears can't score without cutler it seems.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

anybody know if Von Miller is playing this weekend and if Andre Johnson is playing?

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too many teams, too many risky games. Very little chance

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

the line that baffles me is the Saints -3 @ Titans

I would have expected to see Saints -7.5 or more , look how good the Saints have played the last 2 weeks at home. With the line being only 3 points I wouldn't be surprised if Titans win out right.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

with all the love I'm seeing on the Titans, maybe this will hit.

who has a better chance of winning this week out the following teams, Panthers, Titans, Bengals, Broncos ?