TMoney33
    Sanchez Blows It: YES -2000
    TMoney33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

Great bets gone bad

This is as bad as posting a poker bad beat, I know, but I gotta get it off my chest.

I'm watching the game with a local. With just over 3 minutes left, and the Browns at 2nd and Goal trailing by four, he offers me 7:1 on CLE straight up. I quickly jump all over it, and put down 20 units. This was my biggest bet ever. Of course, McCoy gets picked and PIT goes on to score again.

All things considered though, I would take that bet every day.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

almost as ugly as my live line over 4th q 10 pts for a dime..once they got that td i figured i got this locked got like 13 mins of game left for another score..lol..no td..epic fail from the 2 yrd line whole game changed.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

No losing bet is good bet. However in your defence.
    The line on BF was 2.6 : 1, so man did you get good odds.
    Too bad you couldn't of hedge on your phone when he turned his view from you.

Your bookie was probably looking at with point of view.
    $$$$$ all booked on Steelers ML, he was just hoping he had to pay you off.

TMoney33
    Sanchez Blows It: YES -2000
    TMoney33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    No losing bet is good bet. However in your defence. The line on BF was 2.6 : 1, so man did you get good odds. Too bad you couldn't of hedge on your phone when he turned his view from you. Your bookie was probably looking at with point of view. $$$$$ all booked on Steelers ML, he was just hoping he had to pay you off.
    Thanks for posting the actual ML being offered at the time. We were talking about it after the game, and another guy told him it should have only been 5:1. I figured it should have been 3:1 at best. I was wondering how close I was in my estimation.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Didnt have a play but watching that game.... If wallace stayed in I have no doubt in my mind Cleveland would have scored that drive...

Mccoy I feel like has no arm strength whatsoever