milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Here we go again with the packers lose threads

now they're going to lose to the giants

for christ's sake i've never seen so little respect for a team that is 11-0 and has won their last 17 games. just take the packers and keep winning rather than try to pick a game that they "might" lose. of course they "might" lose but they won't.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

so sick of homers backing up their teams like they are little leaguers and need protection.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

G-bay will not lose a game this season unless they rest players after Home field is wrapped up.........

Huh
    Huh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    just take the packers and keep winning rather
    how much did you win taking the packers against the Bucs?

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Over the years the Packers have been right up their with the Raiders and Vikings when it comes to having rogue teams with players with rap sheets that eventually do them in.The Packers have done a magnificent job of covering all that stuff up as not to distract the focus of the team winning.I know people in Green Bay who saw alot go on criminally with players and many of the activities were hushed up.Well,one that didn't this past weekend was linebacker Erik Walden beating up his ho that he had two kids with.I guess he has an open dating policy and his ho started ragging on him a bit so he roughed her up pretty good.Since it was Thanksgiving,they had to hold him in jail without bail since the court system wasn't open for business to take bail.Then she cooked up a story to cover things up that she slipped on the floor and hit her head on the headboard of the bed.

This event could open a can of worms as to what else has been going on with that team and they could get distracted and go into a swoon funk.

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

now they're going to lose to the giants

for christ's sake i've never seen so little respect for a team that is 11-0 and has won their last 17 games. just take the packers and keep winning rather than try to pick a game that they "might" lose. of course they "might" lose but they won't.
    LOL, you're stupid... This team is getting more respect than they should. Announcers slob all over their nuts, but the truth is, if David Akers could kick a chip shot field goal, the Packers are bounced in round 1 of the playoffs last year.

They may win it all, but they most likely will not.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

or the exact opposite, playoff time comes and their defense starts playing defense then the other teams are screwed.. that is what teams have to worry about because it happens all the time.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Huh View Post
    how much did you win taking the packers against the Bucs?
    and where did i post that i took the packers against tampa? i had the packers vs the lions but no action on the tampa game, but thanks for asking.

it's pretty sad that you have to go back 2 weeks and pick the only game since october that the packers haven't covered. packers are 8-3 ats in 2011 (best team in the nfl ats) and 14-3 over their last 17, that's pretty damn good.

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

and where did i post that i took the packers against tampa? i had the packers vs the lions but no action on the tampa game, but thanks for asking.

it's pretty sad that you have to go back 2 weeks and pick the only game since october that the packers haven't covered. packers are 8-3 ats in 2011 (best team in the nfl ats) and 14-3 over their last 17, that's pretty damn good.
    8-3 is better than 9-1-1?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    LOL, you're stupid... This team is getting more respect than they should. Announcers slob all over their nuts, but the truth is, if David Akers could kick a chip shot field goal, the Packers are bounced in round 1 of the playoffs last year.

They may win it all, but they most likely will not.
    the packers beat the eagles by 5 points so i'm not sure how ONE field goal would've made the outcome different (he did miss 2 in the game but the packers probably wouldn't have played so passively with a smaller lead).

almost all nfl games are decided by a couple plays, just the nature of the sport.

milwaukee mike

and thanks for the kind words in calling me stupid just for having a different opinion than you, bigtensports.

you really make yourself look classy with comments like that

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    8-3 is better than 9-1-1?
    oops missed the 49ers when i looked at the list, thanks.

celtics12
    celtics12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

no one will beat the packers, they will go 16-0. and that's coming from a diehard patriots fan