BobbyD914
    BobbyD914's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8518

Philip Rivers is a garbage QB

Rivers sucks this year...how can you face the teams he does and not pick apart their defenses...not to mention he now holds the title for most picks this season...what a piece of trash

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't forget about his coach who called a TO just to call a challenge and lose when TO's were of their most importance.

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Cripes Bobby are you just grasping that fact now for crying out loud? Listen without a doubt the guy is one of the two most overrated quarterbacks in this league and if you want to kniow who the other is, look no further than tonight's game as the black prick has been benched---finally! I recall a long time ago, as you and many others probably do as well, when that whining rooster_eater Rivers couldn't handle a loss and flew off at a reporter during a postgame interview in the locker room. I thought to myself at that moment, you're going to get exactly what you deserve you whining piece of shit and the m.o.f. hasn't seen light of day since. I absolutely love it when this jerk fails! As for the other dipshit, well we all know his story and if he was at all smart (which he certainly isn't), he'd pack it in after this season because he'll never have a successful career---end of story. One of them can't run worth a shit and the other can't throw worth a shit but the two of them definitely have one thing in common, other than being the two most most overrated quarterbacks in the NFL, and that is they both throw int's at a very high rate.