Aright SBR Fellow members!!!!

Here are my main plays for the Sunday card :

Dallas Cowboys -7 (3x)

Chicago Bears -3.5 (2x)

Cincinnati Bengals +7 (2x)

Good luck to all of us!

LuckyCharms99
    LuckyCharms99's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like you picks!! Just wondering, what do you think about the green bay game?

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Hey bro, thanks, hopefully they will be GOOD at the end of the day...

I love Green Bay and have the ML in a few parlays...
    Can't lay 2 TD's, I think they will probably cover but I'm not a fan taking 2TD's behind in the NFL... college its all good tho

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

If I had to make a play on the spread I'd obviously take GB... last week TB got hit hard by the Texans and I can see the same thing happens today @ GB Home field...

I just took the safer side with the ML ( not paying much , but in some parlays it adds up )

LuckyCharms99

I'm trying to put together a 3 gammer, so far i have for SUREALLAS -7My original ticket was DALLASGREEN BAYBUFFALOBut now i don't think i want to bet Buffalo and you're right i don't like betting 2 TD's either but i feel like Green Bay would cover but i'm looking for a safer option if thats possible this week. The under in jax/cle looks good possibly, and i do like the bengals but you never know. I still have lots to think abouut.

LuckyCharms99

It's looking likeallasGreen BayUnder Jax/Cle on a 3 teamer. We shall see, i'm still debating, good luck to you though.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Hey bro! it sounds good, I personally can't play an Under @ 34... this number is too low for me, I know , those teams are like... MEH and it should HIT! but I'm scared going Under for 34... no matter who plays..

What about the Over in San Diego game?!

I have an 8 team parlay from yesterday, 4 college 4 NFL.

Hit my 4 college games and now onto the 4 NFL I got there Dallas -7 , Chi -3.5 Chi O45 & GB ML.

GOOD LUCK! ( if I win this one it would be SICK! risked 0.3Units to win 27.5Units

LuckyCharms99

I'm not that great on over/under, i saw 2 guys post that play (under 34) and i researched it and it looks pretty good to me, but to be honest when i trail ppl's plays usually usually 9 times out of 10 their pick sinks my parlay....lol. I've gone 2-1 for the past 3 weeks on my weekly $100 3 teamer. I need a win this Sunday. I see something in the GB game that i don't like they're off my ticket. I think i'm going Dallas, Chicago.... I don't know about the over in Chi/SD game, i think you're asking for a couple of turnovers by Rivers followed by some easy scores for Chicago. I think Chicago will cover, the over i'm not sure, i'm just not good at picking over/under.

LuckyCharms99

I really like the Bengals, but i haven't really watched them play all season and i'm scared to play them in my parlay...lol

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Sorry my friend, but you will go 1-2 at best with those plays.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCharms99 View Post
    I really like the Bengals, but i haven't really watched them play all season and i'm scared to play them in my parlay...lol
    They play well against the Ravens, even when they suck...........

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Quote Originally Posted by cockblocker View Post
    Sorry my friend, but you will go 1-2 at best with those plays.
    Thanks for the comment, I'm pretty confident about my plays and can see it goes 2-1 or 3-0 , 0-3 or 1-2 and I'll feel really stupid... hopefully I capped well this week. I'm getting better

LuckyCharms99

Well AK, i'm with you on Dallas and Chicago!I got Dallas -7/Green Bay -14/Chicago -4/$118 to win $685p>

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Sweet Lucky hopefully you nail it!